Underleveled?

Qiraji

Hey, so i'm a bit confused here. I'm leveling up a Sith Assasin, and I am currently level 26, in Tatooine. Right now, all my quests say level 27, so I think I screwed my self over some how, but i'm. I feel if I don't get to level 27 in some other way to do the quests, i'll be one level under for every zone. I can't really do space missions because i'm complete balls at them so I don't really know how to catch up to my quests, any idea?

(I'm fairly new to this game btw)

Hi there. Now would be a great opportunity for me to suggest the new group finder that has just arrived last week! You'll find a button next to your minimap that allows you to automatically find a group for a Flashpoint and then teleport you to said Flashpoint :)

Tbh depending on what you do you will either be over or underleveled.

Just do a couple of flashpoints and some Wzs.

Tbh ive noticed i only underlevel if i just do class quests. Hated Tat and skipped most of the content and had to catch up.

Look around for Area quests/Heroics and you'll easily catch up.

All of my toons were level 23-26 doing Tatooine except my Smuggler. On my Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior I did the bonus series and ended up at 28 heading into Alderaan. IMO it just depends on how many mobs you kill as you complete the Tattooine quests. My Inquisitor and Consular left Tattooine barely at 26 because I skipped 90% of the mobs, just stealthing past them all. So even if you're underlevelled, you can catch back up later on doing the Planet's bonus series or just killing more mobs than you need to. As long as you're within 2-3 levels, you shouldn't really have problems though completing quests.

I'm always 2-3 levels above my quests as well, but I'm leveling with a partner so we get "group xp" as well as normal xp.

Other things (besides Flash Points) that you can do to gain more XP if you are getting underleveled, are Space Missions as well as Warzones.