Auto add unlocked collections items for alts in 6.0

hillerbees

Hi guys any chance this could be fit in at launch of 6.0?

Every time I roll a new alt I take a loooong time accepting in stuff from mail and in addition clicking every emote, toy, armor set and weapon that I have globally unlocked on my account.

Could the second part of this be resolved by having these things auto unlock for new alts and current alts in future?

This would be a huge quality of life issue resolved.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi guys any chance this could be fit in at launch of 6.0?

Every time I roll a new alt I take a loooong time accepting in stuff from mail and in addition clicking every emote, toy, armor set and weapon that I have globally unlocked on my account.

Could the second part of this be resolved by having these things auto unlock for new alts and current alts in future?

This would be a huge quality of life issue resolved.

Many thanks in advance.

This would be a great QoL improvement :)

I might be incredibly dense at the moment, but I don't understand the suggestion. When I create a new alt, I go into collections, choose "show unlocked", and pick what I need. Do you have more steps than that?

Fair question - ok - I have all the emotes....I have to click each one on each alt to enable its use. I have a lot of the mounts and armour sets but lets say I only have 6 or 7 unlocked on all toons I have to search through 10 pages to pick them out for alts to use. Part of the problem is that there is only a Show Collected or Show Not Collected filter...there is no Show Collected & Unlocked fillter.

Hope that explains the problem.

Hope that explains the problem.

It does, and it's a fair one. I haven't played around with emotes too much, but I can certainly see that it would be a pain to activate all on each character if you have lots of them. And yes, an option to display "unlocked for account" would definitely be convenient. In short, +1 to that. :)

This would be glorious. 1 caveat I would interject, maybe make it a button to click to add everything instead of automatically porting everything over... The reason why I say this is for the titles, you get exp when you unlock them. I have almost all of them and with exp boost and exp boost armor, am about 5th level or more after unlocks... it's a nice little boost. not that big of a deal either way, but still. :)

This would be glorious. 1 caveat I would interject, maybe make it a button to click to add everything instead of automatically porting everything over... The reason why I say this is for the titles, you get exp when you unlock them. I have almost all of them and with exp boost and exp boost armor, am about 5th level or more after unlocks... it's a nice little boost. not that big of a deal either way, but still. :)

yes, that's also a great idea. Would it be possible aswell whe looking through collections to have a toggle items you've unlocked acc wide only. Would make it easier to sort through armour, etc, as there's 42 pages to look through, :eek::eek::eek: