Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Blastoramaboy

Well I know where ones spawns but are there more then one?

Look. I'm all about secrets. I mean none of us want the info flooding into the market because we want to be able to craft them and sell them exclusively for a bit. But I'm fairly certain everyone in this thread are on different servers. So I'm all about taking this convo to PM's or collecting emails via PM and discussing locations and strategies for getting these made off the forums.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does remind me of that white crystal hunt... Instead of the crystal / clues I stumbled upon plenty other things. Already got two datacrons i had no idea about earlier and multiple chests. but no crystal formation.

I'd recommend checking the caves. They appear to be a very reasonable places to put crystals in.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

It does remind me of that white crystal hunt... Instead of the crystal / clues I stumbled upon plenty other things. Already got two datacrons i had no idea about earlier and multiple chests. but no crystal formation.

I'd recommend checking the caves. They appear to be a very reasonable places to put crystals in.

I haven't tried to find it but I do extensive node farming on Alderaan and know of some great crystal formations that are off the beaten track. If I find one this weekend I'll update this thread.

BTW I've yet to find any great nodes in any caves on Alderaan. And yes, there are lots of ungarded chests on the planet. It's my favorite planet to farm. You can crusie around mostly unmolested (at least if you're Imp).

Edited by Owsley

I don't think you need to be archeology to actually harvest the new ones.

Considering that the old magenta node was at the Jedi ruins... How about visiting Jedi related places on Alderaan?

Just visited the Jedi Ruins (Sith occupied - no luck there) ...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I don't think you need to be archeology to actually harvest the new ones.

Considering that the old magenta node was at the Jedi ruins... How about visiting Jedi related places on Alderaan?

Just visited the Jedi Ruins (Sith occupied - no luck there) ...

The patch notes state, "Several unusual crystal formations have been reported in the mountainous regions of Alderaan." So try looking in the mountains? And suggests that there are multiple formations.

Considering that the part of alderaan we're playing in is located in the mountains... It could be anywhere!

True, but it does let you exclude areas that are flat and open, like the Apalis Coast, and Alsakan Lowlands for the most part. And would suggest at the Juran Mountains as a good place to start.

Spawn is on about a 2 hour timer and the location is pretty hard to reach on Alderaan. You have to fall part way down the cliff above the river. From Kaamos Territory, Juran Ascent leave the path to the side area at about 1608, 374 and go over to the cliff ledge and fall halfway down to about 1305, 264. Node spawns in that general area.

Yeah I am sure...logged out on top of last node spawn and logged back in to double check. just go to the coordinates and keep scanning the area for the nodes, they arent always in the exact spot. it is basically just to the right of House Thule on your map overview, on the cliffs opposite the river.