6.0 Gearing For Returning Player

Mikeieveli

Hello All,

I am pure PvPer, not really interested in PvE at all. I also just returned to the game after missing most of the last two xpacs, I played maybe a couple of months. The gearing system killed it for me, but I heard it has changed since the Lead Dev was outted and the game has a new one.

With that said, what is the best way to gear through PvP? Is it overly complex? Any returning player advice towards this goal would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any content you do will give you loot based off of your current I rating. Some of that loot will be a couple of i levels above what youre wearing. Equip it. As you get more upgrades, the i lvl of the gear that drops for you will go up, until you reach 306, where you can chase specific armouring, mod and enhancement upgrades.

As has been mentioned, spamming hammer station FPs is the quickest way to do the above. Actually taking part in war zones isn’t so good.

Edited by looneybinjim

Thanks for the replies. Luckily doing the Oddessan? prologue gives you catch up gear. So assuming im using that as a full set, how long can be anticipated to gear up? A couple of days? Weeks? Months?

A few days to reach 306 if you spam flasphoints. A few weeks to min/max depending on your rng luck.