Which to make best money endgame considering my characters?

Letsjet

I don't know how to make easy money with crew skills. You know, let the alts do the work for you while you are doing something else. In fact they tend to drain money. I'm up for assigning my Op, Merc and Mara what ever.

Here is what I have:

I have numerous characters but would like advice as to how to make money endgame the easiest way possible.

I have Bio-chem 435 (with bio-analysis 450 + diplomacy 431) on my 55 assassin tank. These should all be 450 by tonight.

I have cyber 450 (plus scav 450 + underworld trading 450) on my 450 sniper.

I have artifice 435 - this should be 450 by tonight- (plus archeology 136 and underworld trading 44) on my 35 sorc.

I have bio-chem 346 (plus bio-analysis 347 and diplomacy 325) on my 41 Powertech tank.

I'm also playing up a guardian 29, an Op 30, and a Merc 40, a Marauder 40, a Sent 25, and later, a Gunslinger for fun.

I'm going to probably hit 55 with the Op / Mara / and Powertech about the same time.

Thank you for ANY help.

There is no easy way to make money via crew skills; it takes patience to start from nothing and build a fortune.

See my guides:

For what crew skills are "best": http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=726927

For money making strategies: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=731849

The good news is you have the consensus best crafting crew skill maxed out: Cybertech. And you have two of the more desirable materials skills maxed too: scav and UWT.

The bad news is that you are probably too impatient - expecting to make millions overnight - and will therefore fail to get your fortune off the ground.

Seeing as how I just leveled a new toon with Underworld Trading, and sold all of the mats off for big bucks, I'd say do this.

But what you want to do, is have this on the toon that your actively playing. Then you look for all metals missions from grade 1-4 and run them. Don't bother with anything higher. The low-to-midrange UT materials are in pretty high demand and only take a few minutes to run.

With 3 companions unlocked (starting at level 25) I was making about 100K per hour, all while leveling. Highly recommended.

Edited by Khevar

Seeing as how I just leveled a new toon with Underworld Trading, and sold all of the mats off for big bucks, I'd say do this.

But what you want to do, is have this on the toon that your actively playing. Then you look for all metals missions from grade 1-4 and run them. Don't bother with anything higher. The low-to-midrange UT materials are in pretty high demand and only take a few minutes to run.

With 3 companions unlocked (starting at level 25) I was making about 100K per hour, all while leveling. Highly recommended.

I probably have to agree with that. Since you put so much stress on -easy-, crafting I think is not for you to make money with bigstyle. Also, with UT, you can get the ship droid sensor, so you can always have max crit for the rich missions on any char.

Edited by Nazdika

My translation of "easy" is "fast." And even going the UT route it is not fast; if a person is looking to make say 5 million credits that's 50 hours at 100k per hour. So my point about patience remains.

My translation of "easy" is "fast." And even going the UT route it is not fast; if a person is looking to make say 5 million credits that's 50 hours at 100k per hour. So my point about patience remains.

my definition of "easy" is "not boring." if i can make some nice change while leveling my guardian alt, then i'll try that.

But what about slicing. I know really nothing about it.

my definition of "easy" is "not boring." if i can make some nice change while leveling my guardian alt, then i'll try that.

But what about slicing. I know really nothing about it.

I'll be honest and say that there is nothing terribly exciting about any of the crew skills. So "not boring" is relative.

While leveling slicing is all about gathering nodes. Those nodes are lock boxes and therefore "free" credits. Once one hits the cap it turns to being about getting top end purple materials for augment crafters to buy.

Edited by psandak

What is this sensor? I keep hearing about it.

Under the Legacy tab (default key Y) there is a section for "Global Unlocks"

One of these is a Ship Repair Droid (I might have the name wrong, but it's something like that).

When you buy this droid, you can find him on your ship and purchase different Droid Sensors that have different crew skill bonuses. Equip these in your C2-N2 or 2V-R8 companion droid, and they will gain those bonuses for crew skills.

Note that if you cannot unlock the ship droid for yourself (i.e. short of credits or legacy level), but you know someone else that has the unlock already, you can group up with them, go to their ship and use their droid to purchase the sensors.