Loving these arenas!

Going

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
They look amazing. The whole concept behind this is awesome.

One question though is are these going to be implemented into ranked or how will that work ?

Glad you like the artwork! We are pretty happy with them as well :)

As for your question, I am writing up a blog post today (it won't be posted until next or or possibly the week after because it needs to be translated and rubber stamped by my bosses and their bosses and their bosses bosses and their.... you see where this is going :p) that will explain this aspect of Warzone Arenas and more! Sorry for the tease but it's an in-depth answer and best to keep all the where, whys, and hows in one place.

Cheers!

As for your question, I am writing up a blog post today (it won't be posted until next or or possibly the week after because it needs to be translated and rubber stamped by my bosses and their bosses and their bosses bosses and their.... you see where this is going :p) that will explain this aspect of Warzone Arenas and more! Sorry for the tease but it's an in-depth answer and best to keep all the where, whys, and hows in one place.

Cheers!

Now that is a cliffhanger.

Cheers!

Alex...one question, a super simple one. Will there be an effective Matchmaking System in the new Arenas? That's all I really need to know.

Alex, there MUST be solo only queue into these Arenas, cuz random teams every time will be incredible fun!

Please, make SOLO ONLY queue for that deathmatch! And group or common queue too. Hope, there will be individual solo pvp rating for Arenas too.

Should just remove warzones all together and have a 1v1 bracket. IZ WHANTS MAH SOLO QUEUZ

Alex, there MUST be solo only queue into these Arenas, cuz random teams every time will be incredible fun!

Please, make SOLO ONLY queue for that deathmatch! And group or common queue too. Hope, there will be individual solo pvp rating for Arenas too.

not sure if serious or trolling... :confused:

Should just remove warzones all together and have a 1v1 bracket. IZ WHANTS MAH SOLO QUEUZ

Yeah you and every other DPS Assassin and Scrapper Scoundrel/Ops haha. Call it the "Stealthmatch queue".

Edited by SOULCASTER

Well he does have a point as some combos are going to be just broken...

If its going to work like current WZ's then 4 man teams are going to remove any type of fun from pugs and I do believe that is not exactly fair...I mean this time its not half a team... Its the entire team... Pugs are not going to have any chance.... I know premades like to... Well premade lol but try thinking about pugs to...Perhaps allow only 2 man premades?

Well he does have a point as some combos are going to be just broken...

If its going to work like current WZ's then 4 man teams are going to remove any type of fun from pugs and I do believe that is not exactly fair...I mean this time its not half a team... Its the entire team... Pugs are not going to have any chance.... I know premades like to... Well premade lol but try thinking about pugs to...Perhaps allow only 2 man premades?

If there's any sort of matchmaking that goes into this, it should eliminate a huge part of the problem. Restricting WHO I can PvP with, isn't the right answer...

If there's any sort of matchmaking that goes into this, it should eliminate a huge part of the problem. Restricting WHO I can PvP with, isn't the right answer...

I know its not the right answer but look at WZ's... They have a max of 4 man... Aka half the team so if they stay true to this is going to be 2 man max.

Then of course matchmaking from BW? That was the best joke of the week lol.

Edited by Xanas

Cheers!

Sounds like to many bosses and not enough folks working on the game.....and thank you for your post:)

Sure. No rewards. Skirmish 4v4s give reg comma rated 4v4s give rated comms. Otherwise you will get annihilated. Or go queue for normals, the vast majority of the premades you whine about will all be doing arenas anyway lol

Please for the love of all things holy say they will NOT be bolstered!!

Unless the new PvP gear has non **** relics and non **** set bonuses I hope they are honestly.

Would like to see adrenals and clickies in arenas as well.