It Burns When I PvP's second annual Pub Bash!

WillDad

Hello, fellow Harbinger players! My name is Kodose, and I am the official spokesperson for It Burns When I PvP. I come to you today to announce the Second Annual Pub Smash! This event was originally hosted on Ilum last year on New Years Eve. Like last year, this will be on New Years Eve. Unlike last year, it will be on Oricon. This event is an attempt to show off the power of the Imperials. Actuaaaaly, it is our try at dong more to unite the server and Imp Side in particular. We are hoping for many people to show up, and have/will soon put out requests to Psy-Ops, haterade, hatred, and even people we aren't even sure are on the server any more. We hope for a massive turnout this year, and lots of fun all around.

Republic players, I know I've been ranting about the Empire, but please, we need people to fight at your base on Oricon, hell, we hope there are enough of yall there fighting us we can crash the server. Well, I suppose that isn't really one of our plans, but at least it proves we got a lot of people there. Details for the event are as follows:

Date: 12/31/13-1/1/14

Time: 9pm or so EST, or somewhere around there, more details closer to date. Start coming 30 or so minutes before

Location: Oricon, Pub base, meeting at the Imperial Base on Oricon

Allowed: Everyone! It matters not who you are, what faction, or whatever else. Please come and join us! This is a COMMON GROUND. We are putting aside our differences, and are here to come enjoy ourselves!

Factions: Both

Length: As long as there are people fighting. Probably a few hours.

We would also like to let you know, this will be streamed on Twitch TV on the It Burns When I PvP Twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv//itburnswhenipvpguild If this changes, I will post here. We will be posting the video of it on YouTube as well so you can watch it again and again! We have asked Mr Eric Musco to make an appearance at the event, but at this time, we have not received an answer. This will hopefully be the largest event in game history to this point, and we hope to see all of you here!

Please join our special events chat channel at /cjoin Burns Special Events. I am not online right now, but will be on later if anyone has any questions.

Please come to our site for more updates, at itburnswhenipvp.enjin.com

We are also being generous and allowing anyone to join our Ventrilo, please contact XxdeathxX or me (my toons are Kodose, Sevron, Kodosk, or Ragingblue) to get our vent info the day of the event. Again, please join our chat channel at /cjoin Burns Special Events or my Imperial PvP Channel. Use the /cjoin command to join up, and lets get the party started!

Your Sith Overlord and fellow pvper, Kodose.

Edited by WillDad

We need more fighters! I will be looking at the old list of pvp guilds and players on the server, and trying to make contact with them. Still waiting on a reply from <My Ninjas> and <Mask of Nihilis>. I will hopefully hear back from them by today or tomorrow, since it is no longer Christmas Eve/Day. Whisper one of my character to be added to the group of players coming. My characters are Sevron, Kodose, Ragingblue, Kodose on the imp side. And I will be logging into Nehilis, my pub toon today, to send requests to Republic Guilds.

If High Valor can coordinate, we'll be there. It's been tough with members getting new jobs and moving. If I'm on, shoot me a whisper.

Awesome, will do. I'll pm you with some more info on it, including (if you want) our guilds vent. It's being given out to all leaders who want it, we're hosting this thing, so we are letting you all coordinate with us. See you then!

Along with that, another update. I was in contact with someone from <My Ninjas> and he said it is possible they could attend the event! Now we will definitely have a good fight!

Aren't you afraid you'll get smashed like every other Sith v Pub game/arena/OpenWorld ever played? :p

No but seriously, sounds cool, wish I could go... I need scare bear :(

To add on to what Death said; we can take 'em. I mean, last year, we won. :rak_03:

Oh that's disgraceful.

Now I HAVE to come.

The more the merrier ;) (said as I sharpen a various array of very dangerous weapons and change the configuration of my lightsaber). If worst comes to worst, anyways, we could just leave the Dread Masters all to you Pubbies. Now wouldn't that be fun? :)

That's definitely an interesting time to hold this, as a lot of us in <My Ninjas> won't be online during that time.. (then again we have a lot of Aussies in guild who might be on, drunk) however, i've mentioned it on our site and will add it to the MOTD just in case there are people online during that time...

probably lucky for u guys some of us won't be there :D

anyway EVERYONE have a good and safe new year.. best of luck in 2014

That's definitely an interesting time to hold this, as a lot of us in <My Ninjas> won't be online during that time.. (then again we have a lot of Aussies in guild who might be on, drunk) however, i've mentioned it on our site and will add it to the MOTD just in case there are people online during that time...

:eek: give in to the darkside and be online :D

Isn't it 4pm on the 1st of January for Auzzies?

'Cause I'm pretty sure it's like 4am GMT that this is going on, good on them if they're still pissed at 4pm :D :D :D

Isn't it 4pm on the 1st of January for Auzzies?

'Cause I'm pretty sure it's like 4am GMT that this is going on, good on them if they're still pissed at 4pm :D :D :D

ya ur probably rite, our guild has players from australia to finland so ive given up on figuring out time differences :eek:

lol to funny man, and the clock tic.. tic... down to zero hour and the dawn of death and destruction begins :cool:

if you guys keep fighting thru the night be sure to record and put on youtube and put the links in this thread :) as it stands right now we have a count of about 11 guilds IMP coming and 7 PUB should be a good time unless the server hates us lol :rolleyes:

Hello everyone! Today is a day for glory! A day for honor! A day for death! We will fight today on Oricon, starting at 8:30pm est we will form up our groups, and meet in glorious battle! As of right now, we have 18 guilds committed to having members there. Tonight, when ops groups are formed, representatives of the guild may message XxdeathxX or I for our Ventrilo info. We will be upgrading the vent up to one hundred slots for tonight, so we can accommodate a great number of you!

For Republic players, we leave the ops group forming to you. We will be making public announcements in the half an hour before the event to make sure everyone is ready. At 9 pm we will march to the Republic base, and begin the assault. We will kill everything there and there will be no mercy.

It Burns When I PvP members will be easily seeable as we will be standing on something high so you can all see us. We will try to squeeze as many of you as possible into our vent, and guild leaders/officers, if you have questions, or would just like to get to know us before the event, we will let you have our vent info a little early so we can explin everything to you. Again, anyone is welcome, any level. If you are lvl 1, we will let you just stand there and watch! We are letting everyone join, even old enemies. Bonds will be formed, and hopefully, we will all remember this day fondly. We will be streaming live on our twitch channel here http://www.twitch.tv//itburnswhenipvpguild and will be putting it up on some of our guildies youtube channels after it has been edited. We may start streaming live and answering questions early, so stay tuned!

We hope you all enjoy the event, and we hope to host more!

Your Sith Overlord, Kodose