Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

NwahsNirom

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd pop in real quick and say hello. I am Frosstt, a level 50 gunslinger. I also have multiple alts with some form of Frost in their names. Seems like Bryson was a legend around here, but I am the new liaison of Pax Republica. I do not want to be his replacement, I just want to build on what he has worked on around here.

Great Sunday starting and leveling alts with other guildies and a great Saturday PvPin it up!

All around fantastic double EXP weekend!

Indeed. It should be against the law to get that many levels in a 48 hour period! If it was against the law, guess I'm guilty as charged!

Thanks for having me, Pax. As a member for a couple weeks now, I must say I feel right at home with you guys.

We yet again have a nice amount of Trainees coming through the ranks. We'd love for more players looking for a guild to join us! There are many folks I think that would tell you how well everyone gets along in our guild and how much fun we have in Teamspeak during PvP and raids.

We yet again have a nice amount of Trainees coming through the ranks. We'd love for more players looking for a guild to join us! There are many folks I think that would tell you how well everyone gets along in our guild and how much fun we have in Teamspeak during PvP and raids.

Verification: PvE Raid Times 7PM EST? T/W/Su?

Just checking cause the calender on the site was displaying GMT, which is ... well ... unusual.

/FreeBumpsNoMatter