Perfect 16man nightmare kephess video

Yo, sup guys, here is our kill video of 16MAN Nightmare Kephess in EC. Throughout the entire fight we only lost one person and that was an accident >.> In other words nobody died and we downed him ^_^. We will also try to get you guys a dps perspective video over the weekend. Till next time Happy Easter.

F.Y.I We are recruiting(Jedi Covenant), if you want in checkout the link below

DARK ECLIPSE

We also do livestreams as well to check them out click the links below

DPS RAID LEADER PERSPECTIVE

HEALING PERSPECTIVE

Edited by OpenForum

Nice kill guys, hopefully you're thinking about becoming an active guild during progression coming in 2.0 and NiM after. While I do think this is one of the cleanest kills I've seen, saying that a death is ok because of mistake doesn't really make sense. Almost every death results from a mistake lol ;)

Nice kill guys, hopefully you're thinking about becoming an active guild during progression coming in 2.0 and NiM after. While I do think this is one of the cleanest kills I've seen, saying that a death is ok because of mistake doesn't really make sense. Almost every death results from a mistake lol ;)

Thanks. I do agree the title is not appropriate, not only because of death but because of the low dps on that attempt. I guess everyone was a little excited after getting this kill. :D

With our raiding schedule I don't think we will challenge for progression kills but definitely we will continue to run 16-man and hope that more guilds will field 16-man teams in RotHC. Good luck to all in 2.0.

Even if your guild(s) aren't killing everything next week, I think it's great to get as many people to participate in the progression threads and stuff since Bioware is actually semi-following them now. They're very interested in how much 16man continues to be played, so the more we post and track this stuff the better.

• Dev Post

Really cool video(s) guys, I love watching Ops runs! Really good of you to provide it from different perspectives as well. This was a nice clean run for sure (at least in my humble opinion)!

Kephess is still one of my favorite Ops bosses in the game, I love this fight. Keep up the good work.

-eric

Really cool video(s) guys, I love watching Ops runs! Really good of you to provide it from different perspectives as well. This was a nice clean run for sure (at least in my humble opinion)!

Kephess is still one of my favorite Ops bosses in the game, I love this fight. Keep up the good work.

-eric

I love to see the team taking an interest in things like this. Kudos! :) Personally, I've only been able to run through the operations once in PUGs, just to see them, given that most of my guild members wound up quitting shortly after launch. I would love to get involved with that scene again, however.

It's not about whether it has been downed before. This was one of the cleanest kills we ever had and we wanted to share it. Most of the Kephess strats out there include loosing a lot of people during phase 2 of the fight. In any event, just finished chopping up the DPS Perspective. It can be found in the link below.

Cheers,

Tof

Ignore the haters. Very cool video guys and Gz on your nice kill :) Best wishes to you in the future. Hope you'll keep playing and share more awesome kills with the community in the upcoming Rise of the Hutt Cartel ! :)

Except Eric is part of the community management team, talking to the community is his job.

I was about to post the same thing. Eric is part of the community team and is doing a good job imho of keeping in touch with the community. :)

On another note, gj it was indeed a smooth run and nice video!