Sith Assassin Cartel Coin Gear

ThomHodd

I am a level 12 Assassin and have some coins to spend. What is the best adaptive gear I can get right now that will carry me through the game? If such things exist.

Actually I have been reading some more and would it be correct to say that all adaptable gear is the same except for appearance and mods?

Actually I have been reading some more and would it be correct to say that all adaptable gear is the same except for appearance and mods?

Adaptive simply means it adjusts to the armor type of your advanced class, light armor for inquisitors, medium for marauders etc. You still have to equip it with relevant to your level mods and everything. The choice is merely a cosmetic one.

At level 12 you're probably better off running FPs because the Adaptive Gears are around 28+ Hell, grab legacy gear if you have enough credits.

Also Adaptive just refers to a set grading itself by your armor type. So if it's cloth, originally it would be light, and you're a heavy armor wearer - you can equip it and it will set to your highest armor type thus providing you with the necessary bonuses. Likewise a Sin/Sorce can wear Jugg/Guard heavy gear and it would downgrade to light. The mods and everything in them are relative to the level required in order to equip. And since they vary between armor classes, they aren't necessarily the same but they will adjust to the proper value so you may get the full benefit of it.