Stats for endgame?

THorsblood

These are my 3 tank's and what i'll eventually gear them into. I'd like any constructive criticism, just not trolling or L2P comments. Ty.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/5d790133-0ec7-43e5-8110-48471b82994b Powertech

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/a7f1540a-7dab-4b85-81d9-6be47d6d1dd1 Guardian

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b59d35ba-30ad-4f58-88eb-eb584ba97151 Assassin

Note that some of the slots are the same like the augments, and enhancements, it's simply because I plan on crafting these and it's much easier to do 3 sets then find the skims for other sets. Probably tomorrow or the day after i'll do the same for my 2 DPS's and 3 healers. Yes, i'm an altoholic lol.

EDIT: also, wouldn't mind advice on spec's, and why you think what you think :D. (I REALLY REALLY love my Guardian's spec btw I doubt I can be persuaded otherwise hehehe :D)

Edited by THorsblood

Ah yes I forgot to mention that while the focus is PvE i'd like the build to be PvP friendly, which is why I chose things like 10s of Stun dart and grapple on my power tech, Defiance and unremitting on my guardian, and avoidance and nerve racking on my assassin.

In that case it makes sense to mix those talents. But Id much rather have all the tools necessary for the job. And Power Armor is in my oppinion one of the best talents for pvp tanks. Maybe its only 2% damage but it always works and you really should consider taking it. Also, maybe damage is not the most important thing for us, but I have run several days with parser on and most of my damage comes from flameburst, so taking even 3% damage increase on it will work better for you than any damage boost on IGC procs which hits like a wet nooodle.

Whether or not you plan to play PvP, I think it's a mistake to completely skip flame shield on the PT toon. A likely Cd finisher skill for one of the most used/powerful attacks, which increases its critical too, is a must have in my view. I'd probably also spare 2 more points somewhere and put them to add more critical chance to fire effects.

Tank's for the input, i'll take it into consideration, very helpful so far.

Edit: made some minor tweaks, took out some of the PvP centric cool down percs and replaced them for 2% more shield, more firecrit, and the 50% chance to reset RocketPunch.

Edited by THorsblood

Comments pertain to Powertech/Vanguard only:

Defense Rating/Shield Rating/Absorb Rating looks reasonable, though IMO you already have enough HP, so I would go with Shield augments rather than Endurance augments. Your skill tree is still pretty weird...if you're trying to be PVP-friendly, why do you not have Neural Overload?

I have done math previously to show that Rail Loaders is actually a very inefficient use of talent points, offensively speaking. I'd put those points in...almost anything else. Such as Power Armor (which is really, really good).

• 3 weeks later...

not trying to knock you but im not really sure why ur taking certain abilities. For strictly PVE for an Assassin i would go with this build http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Assassin#9c79e76elc-0-230f. I take the endurance in this build b/c ur self healing is based off of your total HP if i remember right.Also i don't take "Nerve Wracking" because it is useless in Boss Fights.

As far as your PT i'd follow the build the second poster linked. For some reason in your PT build u take and ability that is not usefull at all in PVE "No Escape" and pass on "Empowered Tech" also out have 2 points wasted in "Hot Iron" 1 of which needs to be in "Power Armor". For a PvP build i could understanding passing on Empowered Tech b/c from what i understand shields aren't very useful in PvP a lot of dmg bypasses them. But PvP or Pve the 2% DMG reduction is a no brainer.