Game crashed on loading screen

Qudaspeiche

Good evening, I have that problem almost for 4 days. Searched all forums and similar problems, tried everything and nothing really helped. How can I fix it and log in to game when client just crashing after clicking play button in launcher - it showing me game loading screen, then shortly game just closing without any errors. Other games works fine, never did such a dance with the wolves before with any other game. Whats wrong with it? I am returned player, and already bought a subscription. Does anybody working on that game? Or not, why cant you solve that problem that persist from 2012

Good evening, I have that problem almost for 4 days. Searched all forums and similar problems, tried everything and nothing really helped. How can I fix it and log in to game when client just crashing after clicking play button in launcher - it showing me game loading screen, then shortly game just closing without any errors. Other games works fine, never did such a dance with the wolves before with any other game. Whats wrong with it? I am returned player, and already bought a subscription. Does anybody working on that game? Or not, why cant you solve that problem that persist from 2012

Have that problem too. Seems that the crashes appear after the new patch.

• 3 weeks later...
hello Hope this helps: its the full screen mode that force crashes when you click play after log in sadliy there is no settings on the client when you start the game ok Right click star wars client on your desktop click properties then click compatibilty and click the little white box under Disable full screen optimisations and clkick apply ok now start game up and when it works go to settigns and change the screen size there windowd mode best i really hope it works