10 Great Reasons to Leave a Warzone

Zaodon

I couldn't understand you because as soon as I saw you replied to my post, I was so afraid your potential cyber-threats I hid under my desk.

Sorry I couldn't understand you because as soon as I saw you replied to my post, I was so consumed with jealousy because Im not getting laid by your hot wife.

See, this is how interweb relations should be. Witty banter, no need to act like a pompous d**k, a wanna be bad a#$, or a self conscious blow hard that must let people know he in fact gets laid.

Im just playing, but you did miss the point of my post. Im not trying to say that Im tough.

Edited by CharleyDanger

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stay in warzones when Bioware implement some kind of filtering system to keep brainless scrubs out. My companions are better geared and have more health than some of the "pro pvpers" I get lumbered with.

So it's either 15 minutes of watching mindless morons lose a warzone in the most spectacularly dumb fashion OR exit and find another warzone with people who know how to co-ordinate their brain with their fingers, where we might stand a cat's chance in hell of actually winning a warzone on our imp infested server.