Scheduled Maintenance: 12 February 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on February 12th in order to apply Game Update 3.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: Thursday February 12th, 2015

TIME: 3:00AM PST (11:00 GMT) - 7:00AM PST (15:00 GMT)

VERSION: 3.1

This update includes numerous bug fixes,two new Hard Mode Flashpoints, the return of the Relics of the Gree Event, and the start of Ranked Warzone Arena Season 4! Preliminary Patch Notes can be found here. Final Patch Notes will be posted on February 11th.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please confirm that we're actually get something content-wise? And then I don't mean rehashed old content on new modes, but brand new content.

http://dulfy.net/2015/01/24/swtor-pax-south-cantina-tour-fan-flash-drive-contents/

We are getting Ziost in April. As to whether its the "content" you actually want, well thats entirely up to your personal taste. I kind of suspect you already knew this and just want some more information.

So here you state that gree is on the 10th, but in the prelim patch notes and on the event calender it says not till the 24th, both posted by you.

One hand doesn't know what the other's doing around there, eh?

They said that the "Update includes" the Gree Event, that just means that during the time this update is the current version, the event will be happening - not that it starts the same day the patch starts that update.

They could have made that clearer in the language used here, though.

Hey everyone,

We have addressed some issues that we would have otherwise had to have an Emergency Patch for so, in order to avoid that, the release of 3.1 has been moved to Thursday, February 12th from 3AM PST (11:00 GMT) to 7AM PST (15:00 GMT).

As such, the start of Season 4 and Bounty Contract Week will also be moved to the 12th. The other events scheduled for 3.1 will occur as planned.

Thanks for your understanding!

-Tait

Hey everyone,

We have addressed some issues that we would have otherwise had to have an Emergency Patch for so, in order to avoid that, the release of 3.1 has been moved to Thursday, February 12th from 3AM PST (11:00 GMT) to 7AM PST (15:00 GMT).

As such, the start of Season 4 and Bounty Contract Week will also be moved to the 12th. The other events scheduled for 3.1 will occur as planned.

-Tait

Ahh noooo I was excited about this patch :jawa_frown:

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Thanks for the update Tait. Will the Bounty Contract week be extended by two days as well, or will it still end next Tuesday as it would have if it had begun tomorrow?

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Oh come on, the 12th is when I have a day off. Was looking forward to playing the entire day.

I am assuming the Bount Week will actually last a week anyway?

And please tell me we'll get patch notes tonight.

Hey everyone,

-Tait

What, then, are these events? A Cartel pack? I mean, I don't know of any other "plans"....

The x2 XP weekend on Feb 13 and the Gree Event on Feb 24th.

SWTOR In-Game Events Page

That's probably it. It would explain why they don't want a second maintenance. If it was anything game-breaking that impacted the players after a Tuesday patch, they'd have used a different wording.

However, I doubt that they would delay the Cartel Market update because of this, it has always been on a Tuesday for as long as I can remember. Previously, I was assuming that the new Shadow pack would arrive this week, but since we are still missing some items in the client files, it probably won't release after 3.1, so next week the earliest.

Edited by Jerba

That's probably it. It would explain why they don't want a second maintenance. If it was anything game-breaking that impacted the players after a Tuesday patch, they'd have used a different wording.

However, I doubt that they would delay the Cartel Market update because of this, it has always been on a Tuesday for as long as I can remember. Previously, I was assuming that the new Shadow pack would arrive this week, but since we are still missing some items in the client files, it probably won't release after 3.1, so next week the earliest.

I don't think CM updates have necessarily been tied to game updates in the past, so its certainly possible that will get updated tomorrow at least, could easily go the other way, though.

Edited by DarthDymond