Ops are so buggy thats there is no point people will pay for it.

Hi there BW,

I'm here to report another bug that is well known, the instance reset and you can't get the chest bug, the chest after Stormcaller and Firebrand, we were in the instance in HM mode this evening, the we found that the blue orbs are dropping erratically, so naturally we came out and tried to reset the HM OPS, but there was no reset option, so we did the next best thing, we disbanded and reformed, Went in and there, the chest is not loot-table, i have actually heard of this problem before, but it just amazes me that you have not fix this yet, and then now you are talking about F2P where people have to pay to do your buggy ops? are you kidding me?

Pretty sure this isn't actually a bug, it's a method of preventing the loot chests from being exploited. Not a great method - why not just tie the loot in the chest to the previous boss and get rid of the chest itself? - but it does indeed prevent exploitation.

That said, I agree with the thread subject overall. Karagga's was less buggy than EV, and Denova was less buggy than KP, so there's been progress but still, we ain't there yet.

Edited by goatfoam

Have you ever wiped the entire raid on a boss, everybody hits the 'Return to Medcenter' button and when you go back in ALL the trash mobs prior to the boss that just wiped you, have respawned? Of coure if you leave one person inside dead, it doesn't happen.

I'd want to pay to experience that:X

Hi there BW,

I'm here to report another bug that is well known, the instance reset and you can't get the chest bug, the chest after Stormcaller and Firebrand, we were in the instance in HM mode this evening, the we found that the blue orbs are dropping erratically, so naturally we came out and tried to reset the HM OPS, but there was no reset option, so we did the next best thing, we disbanded and reformed, Went in and there, the chest is not loot-table, i have actually heard of this problem before, but it just amazes me that you have not fix this yet, and then now you are talking about F2P where people have to pay to do your buggy ops? are you kidding me?

thats not a bug. its to prevent people from exploiting the chest. you're in the wrong, bud.