Highest Heal?

Squigss

I don't use adrenals or anything because I'm not quite 400 biochem on my alt, so my highest default-stat crit without relics was 5800 or so. I don't really watch the numbers though, I watch the teammate's health percentages =]

Mine is 6702 on nightmare KP in the Jarg and Sorno fight. It could maybe get better than that, but I don't use a power relic anymore, and I don't use Dark Infusion that often since it has a three day cast time.

Heh. The cast time is painful.

Power relics are the best option for endgame Sage healers, though. All the other clickies are relatively pointless thanks to DR, and mending relics are abolute garbage.

Best I can remember off the top of my head was 7343 with cooldowns.

Not to get off topic, but the mending one is the one I use now. I just got it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't decide if it was worth a crap. I used to use my rakata one with power that was +400 or something, and switched it out for the mending one. Do you have any more info on the mending one?

Thanks

Not to get off topic, but the mending one is the one I use now. I just got it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't decide if it was worth a crap. I used to use my rakata one with power that was +400 or something, and switched it out for the mending one. Do you have any more info on the mending one?

Thanks

Stealing figures from MMO Mechanics:

Relic of Residual Mending will heal approximately 2460 HP every 2 minutes.

Columi Relic of Boundless Ages will heal about 3025 HP in 20 seconds (used on 2min CD)

I don't have figures on hand for the higher tier relics, but you get the idea. My bigger issue with the mending relics, though, is not the output but the usefulness of said output. HPS is nothing like DPS; the more DPS you do over time the better, but more HPS is not necessarily helpful. What matters is your ability to meet the healing requirements of the fight, particularly situations involving spike damage. A mending relic is not controllable, so you increase the risk of accidental overheal, and the output it adds is very unlikely to tip the balance in a critical situation. Conversely, popping a power relic in a tight situation makes an appreciable difference to your healing output.

I can think of multiple occasions where the combination of a Rakata Power Adrenal and a Campaign Power relic (880 power cumulatively) has enabled me to pull things back from the edge. Basically, it just seems to me that clickies make much more sense for the role of a healer than padding your overall HPS numbers.

I can think of multiple occasions where the combination of a Rakata Power Adrenal and a Campaign Power relic (880 power cumulatively) has enabled me to pull things back from the edge. Basically, it just seems to me that clickies make much more sense for the role of a healer than padding your overall HPS numbers.

If you're pro-actively healing instead of reactivity healing you shouldnt be finding yourself in big oh crap situations. In times when people are standing in red circles (EC) or taking 60-80% of their hp in a single hit (enrages)...a power relic isn't going to be enough to save the day.

To the original poster 7808 with an rakata power adrenal, and the fact that it was on another op healer, who i believed was speced into the healing received increased while using shield probe talents.

If you're pro-actively healing instead of reactivity healing you shouldnt be finding yourself in big oh crap situations. In times when people are standing in red circles (EC) or taking 60-80% of their hp in a single hit (enrages)...a power relic isn't going to be enough to save the day.

People who espouse "proactive" healing make me laugh. It's not some great, enlightened genius perspective to think ahead of an encounter, know what damage to expect, and pre-cast when necessary. Any healer with half a brain is going to do this.

Raid members still make mistakes, and they make them at unpredictable times. No one is perfect. A power relic gives you a substantial boost in healing output that you can use in those situations to help counter the mistake. A mending relic does not. Mending relics do nothing but pad HPS, and HPS is meaningless.

Relic of Residual Mending will heal approximately 2460 HP every 2 minutes.

Columi Relic of Boundless Ages will heal about 3025 HP in 20 seconds (used on 2min CD)

That is interesting. Here are the numbers for Operative (assuming perfectly timed procs and casts).

Relic of Residual Mending: 2460 HP every 2 minutes

Normal Rotation (6x KInj + 6x SP)

Columi Relic of Boundless Ages: 1496 HP in 20 seconds (used on 2min CD)

Burst Rotation (6x KInj + 6x Kinf + Adrenaline Probe (Energy CD))

Columi Relic of Boundless Ages: 1862 HP in 20 seconds (used on 2min CD)

Edited by CleverClothe
Removal of bad info.

Managed 7948 on my Sage today (cast on someone random on fleet, no idea of their spec). People getting over 8k must be hella geared.

Depends on who you're healing. the person may have a talent in their skill tree that increases healing taken, or an ability that te,p. increases healing taken. Could be possible to get more on a healing merc with shields up.

are u guys talking about pvp or pve?

PvE for me. If I chose to vanish and wait for the Trauma debuff to wear off, I could pull the same numbers there; otherwise, my in-combat PvP high is about 6k.

Edit: Oh, and in a lab setting, this

Edited by ssfish

PvE for me. If I chose to vanish and wait for the Trauma debuff to wear off, I could pull the same numbers there; otherwise, my in-combat PvP high is about 6k.

Edit: Oh, and in a lab setting, this

Wow, maybe I should level my Operative more (left her on Tatooine), clearly your crits are better. Mine are about 7.3k in a lab setting.

Edited by AshlaBoga

My biggest on my trooper combat medic is 7559 (pve). I'm sure it would have been bigger if it landed on a sage.

Commando/Mercenary makes the best target for heals, if they are specced for it. You can get +31% to incoming heals through Heavy Trooper, Advanced Tech, Med Zone, and Kolto Residue.

• 2 weeks later...
8673. Nothing other than SI, IA, SW buff, rakata stim, and rakata adrenal. Didn't screen it, highest screened one that I found was 8368. Operative heals ofc. Edited by Skats

• 5 months later...