Sentinel and Marauder PVP Dalborra Records - post 1.5 only

HolyFrogx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only because you found a suitable replacement :p

Negative, quit it cuz scoundrels get to crouch before I get my charge off cuz of ping. Honest to god reason

Plus, Guardian is more fun and has better team based abilities

I might bring her back out of retirement of any sentinels/marauders want to duel for credits. 2 million minimum

or I'm not putting my gear back on it

Negative, quit it cuz scoundrels get to crouch before I get my charge off cuz of ping. Honest to god reason

Plus, Guardian is more fun and has better team based abilities

I might bring her back out of retirement of any sentinels/marauders want to duel for credits. 2 million minimum

or I'm not putting my gear back on it

Welcome to my world. I never ever win a charge to charge for the same reason.

But anyway, didn't you just say in another thread that you have capped comms. And nothing to spend em on? Send your gear back to moshelle, and give yourself another option to run.

Back on topic, the thread took a little while to take off last time, so I expect it'll take some time for the records to appear. Wonder if Hypergate lends itself to any records.

Sometimes Voidstar doesn't allow me to take screenies. :(

Also, anyone remember the exact date 1.5 came out?

Same, not just Voidstar but all the Warzones & Operations. Never had a problem outside them though. >.<

1.5 released on the 15th: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20121115

should totaly allow guardians and jugs to post aswell since we share one tree (focus/rage) and our other dps tree can keep up well enough (vigilance/vengance)

Not sure how well they'd merge since Juggernaut Smash hits much harder (seen Sion hit 9k+). But if it does happen, I have a submission from the pre-Rage buff days: http://i.imgur.com/hxSWv.jpg

Edited by MrRuck

Same, not just Voidstar but all the Warzones & Operations. Never had a problem outside them though. >.<

I also have this issue. I -THINK- it started with 1.4?

Not sure how well they'd merge since Juggernaut Smash hits much harder (seen Sion hit 9k+). But if it does happen, I have a submission from the pre-Rage buff days: http://i.imgur.com/hxSWv.jpg

LOL! I remember this game... we got in and /facepalm with 5 healers 1 tank and 2 dps haha. Was entertaining to say the least. A big GG to BW and their team building code :p

Welcome to my world. I never ever win a charge to charge for the same reason.

But anyway, didn't you just say in another thread that you have capped comms. And nothing to spend em on? Send your gear back to moshelle, and give yourself another option to run.

Back on topic, the thread took a little while to take off last time, so I expect it'll take some time for the records to appear. Wonder if Hypergate lends itself to any records.

Oh well, it is the main reason I stopped but, I would never want to gear the thing up again. Got bored of it very quickly after I remembered how much more fun I was having on my guardian again

I actually will be spending the coms soon on a very dangerous class ive been leveling >:)

Damn I had it wrong and need to pull down a couple of my posts. I thought it was earlier in November.

Makes me even sadder to not have screenies the 19 medals, 97 kealing and 26k objectives completed post 1.5 :(

So the pick up that pace of shots, Ill post my numbers in each categroy, to encourage players to post shots they may not deem worthy - they may top the chart!

Byebye:

Frogalicious 86,525 http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj376/twolny/Screenshot_2012-11-13_16_44_57_740629.jpg

Frogalicious 19,250 http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj376/twolny/Screenshot_2012-11-09_13_18_08_271469.jpg

Frogalicious 18 Medals http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj376/twolny/Screenshot_2012-10-28_19_38_32_972296.jpg

Edited by HolyFrogx

1.5 released on the 15th: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20121115

A marauder can hit harder than a juggernaut with smash.

Converting 30 stacks of fury for 15% dmg boost easily beats out the dmg gain of 6% strength boost(which is like a 2% gain to our smash gained from bonus dmg anyway) juggernauts get from vengeance tree

If you would've hit the same target as Sion you would've hit for about 2% less than he did

Even using a prototype adrenal which gives me an added 125 bonus dmg only increases my dmg done by smash by a flimsy 8% dmg.

So moral of the story is, take off 2% dmg from the 9k smash he got from the 6% strength gain and it would still equal 8,820 dmg. Meaning he still wins on the smash

In a sense you could say he could get the buff from marauders for 15% dmg meaning yes, he will hit harder but what are the chances?

Yes, jugs should be able to compete with highest aoe smash and if you want to QQ about the 6% strength gain we get( if even used it) then just take off 2% dmg from our highest hits(repeating myself again)

Mosh intelligence spree, complete

And as everyone knows I rarely play focus cuz

1. It's worthless in about 75% of the games played

2. It's boooooring

Plus I don't go for dmg. It's stupid. If I get top in something, it's not because I was trying to. It's just cuz it happened wkthout trying. Notice the games where my dmg is low and my kills high as highest dmg? Yeah, that's cuz while you were busy going for dmg I snuck out in the middle of combat unnoticed and ***** the **** out of a node you weren't paying attention to or attempting to do so anyway.

Sorry guys my epeen lays in 1v1s, strategic playing and winning. I don't give 2 ****s about your dmg cuz it's not hard hitting pols backs all day while they're healing or diving into groups of 5 just to see the dmg. Fkn worthless lol :)

Not ragging on ruin your fun and all but sometimes ppl like you that go for stats are the reason we lose. Yes more often that not you can be a brainless dps zombie and still win cuz teams are so bad bit sorry that **** ain't winning ranked against us now, end of story

It's funny watching a lot of you play. Someone calls out a node and half the team shows up for one guy cuz in your head you're screaming "MUST GET TOP DMG AHHHHHH" while we steal another node you cus over rotated your team like a bunch of *******es cuz you just CAN'T stay away from a fight

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

Someone calls out a node and half the team shows up for one guy cuz in your head you're screaming "MUST GET TOP DMG AHHHHHH" while we steal another node you cus over rotated your team like a bunch of *******es cuz you just CAN'T stay away from a fight

This! Hence why I detest rage Juggs. Veng for life... rarely top the dmg list, but guaranteed all the dmg pts i do get are bursting straight into the opposing healers face :p

Sidenote: Movement+Unstoppable+Single target burst+survivability+functionality > OMG BIG NUMBERS

EDIT: From what i've seen, some (not all) of these people are the ones that leave nodes unguarded. Because numbers > winning to them.

Edited by Timbohh

@ Mosh: Most of the damage boost comes from Single Saber Mastery & Sundering Armor.

I also have this issue. I -THINK- it started with 1.4?

LOL! I remember this game... we got in and /facepalm with 5 healers 1 tank and 2 dps haha. Was entertaining to say the least. A big GG to BW and their team building code :p

I've had it at-least since 1.3 hence why I didn't take the screenshot of that match. >.<

Edited by MrRuck

@ Mosh: Most of the damage boost comes from Single Saber Mastery & Sundering Armor.

I've had it at-least since 1.3 hence why I didn't take the screenshot of that match. >.<

Yeah you're right, forgot about single saber mastery for 6% more dmg to force. As for sundering, anyone dumb enough to let you get 5 stacks of singer armor on them for 20% armor reduction needs to die anyway. 20% armor reduction on an average player is about 4% more dmg taken. Like unsaid though, no way in hell that **** is happening. I'll give you the 6% though on saber mastery and another 2% our specd into 6% Str boost and let's say 2 stacks of Sunder armor for another 1% extra dmg. All in all jugs will hit 6-10% harder than a sentinel/Rauder depending on how they specd points and what rebuffs the target had.

Still means marauders/sentinels win with the 15% dmg buff :)

Unless of course you have a jug/guard that say "hey, this guy has 0 expertise, would you mind using your 15% dmg boost to group so i can break a record?" that **** ain't happenin

Just cuz your class has a 3 minute CD on the skill doesn't make it ok to push out jugs/guards :)

But I don't care anyway, I don't want to be on this **** and im not posting on here cuz I want to be. If I cared I would've made my own thread for jugs/guards.

I'd rather see vengeance/vigilance players doing 500k+ wzs since 99% of your dmg is single target

No probs. BTW I'm changing spec to suit every WZ now - its mostly carnage unless I'm with people I don't recognise.

For me, I'm realising group makeup and map are less of a factor than the opposition. A few times now I have respecced after my first death after assessing who the enemy is. Running Ataru against an organised blind bubble team is, likely to result in a respec mid game.

Unless of course I have a direct intention make a nuisance of myself and go east from the start in Novare, or Snow in Civil which dictates spec.

Edited by HolyFrogx