Scheduled Maintenance: June 25th, 2013 [Updated]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

*UPDATE 8:15AM PDT (3:15PM UTC): Today's maintenance has been extended, and times have been updated appropriately below. We apologize for any inconvenience.*

On June 25th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.2.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, June 25th

Duration: 6 hours

Time: 2:45AM PDT (9:45AM UTC) - 9:30AM PDT (4:30PM UTC)

Patch Notes!

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen
Update: Extended

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a lot of fixes 6 hours , GO BW impress US . :) .. I m not being mean or out of line I mean that ....

I hope the transfer finally made it I want to give you all 20 $ and not have to reroll my sage in the middle of july that how much longer I am going to wait before I reroll one after all most two years . He will never be played again if I do , or even use the service so hurry if you want my 20 $ , hoping for the 25 th ..."_ )..

P.S> a Day ago even got him to 53 . :)..

Edited by tanktest

On June 25th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.2.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, June 25th

Duration: 6 hours

Time: 2:30AM PDT (9:30AM UTC) - 8:30AM PDT (3:30PM UTC)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

There mabye a lot of stuff like bug fixes as well.

For once for the love of God BioWare do the maintenance while Europe is a sleep.

It is not fair we ALWAYS, ALWAYS have to wait for you maintenance during our day time!

Please, please, please

Maybe if a European company developed a game that lasted more than 5 minutes you could have your wish.

Maybe if a European company developed a game that lasted more than 5 minutes you could have your wish.

You feeling a bit superior there pal, are you so quick to disregard everything that doesn't affect you? Should a company not consider all of its customers?

At best, they could do it while it's midday over the Pacific Ocean.

Or, they could just update the European servers while Europe is asleep... and then the American servers... they probably should have done the Asian servers first though...

Why not do a staggered update?

Guess you don't know much about your MMO's. Runescape which has been active for over 12 years now, with more players than SWTOR was developed by Jagex Game Studios is based out of Cambridge, England.

EvE online was created in Finland.

The Secret World, Anarchy Online, and Age of Conan, All still active games, were created by Funcom a company in Norway.

Your self-righteous pedestal really shows how ignorant you really are.

I can think of several games...matter of fact , the oldest MMOs are mostly european.

Oh i'm sorry... did you just spit in your own face?

Here, take a tissue.:D

Guess you don't know much about your MMO's. Runescape which has been active for over 12 years now, with more players than SWTOR was developed by Jagex Game Studios is based out of Cambridge, England.

EvE online was created in Finland.

The Secret World, Anarchy Online, and Age of Conan, All still active games, were created by Funcom a company in Norway.

Your self-righteous pedestal really shows how ignorant you really are.

Pretty sure EVE online is from Iceland.

I'm really, really, really hoping they do something to fix the OTP nonsense in this patch. Namely, getting rid of the stupid system entirely. I can hardly appreciate anything else in the patch if can't even play the game now, can I?

Lingering with the patch notes. They did the same thing the last time they failed to deliver.

Umm...they always release the patch notes at the end of the day before maintenance or after maintenance. So they aren't lingering the patch notes

This has been said by MANY developers across many different games.

Very early Tuesday morning PDT (2a-6p) is the World-wide lowest point for all games. Developers plan for using this window simply because its the lowest gaming population time, and because its become the "standard" for all games; all updates happen 2a PDT-8a PDT simply because its the "best" time when no one is playing the game.

Lingering with the patch notes. They did the same thing the last time they failed to deliver.

The don't do patch notes until the patch when an exploit is involved. They will post the patch notes soon, but I am looking forward to seeing if they hold on their promise that paid character transfers will be happening in 2.2.1.