Easiest and funnest class to level

Krispyo

Easiest =/= most fun IMO.

I had the most fun leveling my Sentinel/Marauder. They're complex in the sense that they have a lot of necessary abilities, but they are a very powerful class too so that makes it a bit easier. Jugg/Guardian is easier to play though. I also really enjoy my Sniper. The "easiest" is probably Powertech/Vanguard.

In reality, none are too difficult. Just go with what you think looks like the most fun. Some people enjoy stealth, others enjoy ranged or melee. It's all personal taste.

Fun is a relative and subjective term, what is fun for one man is hell for the other.

As for easiest... stealth classes usually have an easier time since they have to deal with less trash in order to complete missions, and you can decide wether killing 40 enemies is worth the extra 1k or 2k experience you get from the bonus.

I'm a horrible MMO player so trust me when i say Bounty hunter (power tech) has been the easiest out of all i tried (everything except Trooper+JC). I never die in pve thanks to early healing companion, Mako and manage to do the best in pvp sometimes (damage, kills+death) despite only using 4-5 abilities.