Returning jedi

Sentinel-Jordal

After breaking free from a very bad relationship where I had to give up swtor to be with her I can finally return to swtor :D I used to pve a lot (ops) and had 69 and 72 tier gear when I left. What would be the steps I should take from here? What is the best gear tier now? Where do I get it? What is the gear progression for me now?

And let me say it is so good to be free and have the opportunity to play swtor again :D

Well, top tier is 78 now and 72's and 69's drop like candy. So, I would say start with Oricon. Run through the story and it will setup the dailies. From it sounds like you are ready to jump right into Dread Fortress and Dread Palace if you want. Probably a good idea to run through DF first.

Speaking generally you aren't that far behind. Keep collecting those ultimates and when you are ready run Ops HM.

After breaking free from a very bad relationship where I had to give up swtor to be with her

Why would you stay with someone who doesn't let you do what you want?

Ppl these days astounds me. So desperate to be loved :rak_03:

I wish you good luck though and hope you learned something from this. Like actually having standards when it comes to picking partners.

Why would you stay with someone who doesn't let you do what you want?

Ppl these days astounds me. So desperate to be loved :rak_03:

I wish you good luck though and hope you learned something from this. Like actually having standards when it comes to picking partners.

To be honest with you I don't have a clue why I stayed with her. I really hope that I learned a lot from this :)

To be honest with you I don't have a clue why I stayed with her. I really hope that I learned a lot from this :)

Ohh YOU know why you stayed....LOL Even when IT'S bad, IT'S good! Welcome back tho, and even if you can't find a girl who plays MMO's....just finding one who games period will make ya life easier.

anyway, get a girlfriend who raids and she is a gamer...

Or do what i do, i make my toons look like my wife - then i say i'm always thinking of her when i'm playing :D.

Lets me get in a little more playing time i think - OR she lets me think that I am - Women are very shrewd.

That's funny....I raid as a tank plus I'm gamer....did i mention that I'm a girl?? ohhh but I'm taken :p

And when we find women like you, we tend to grab on & hold on tight! LOL I found woman who could cook, braid hair, didn't drink or smoke, had no kids, & was an avid gamer.....I proposed within 3 months & we'll have been married 6 years in August..... ROFLMAO

Or do what i do, i make my toons look like my wife - then i say i'm always thinking of her when i'm playing :D.

Lets me get in a little more playing time i think - OR she lets me think that I am - Women are very shrewd.

You are a shrewd and clever man....even shrewd women like that you know. :)

Edited by Andryah

And when we find women like you, we tend to grab on & hold on tight! LOL I found woman who could cook, braid hair, didn't drink or smoke, had no kids, & was an avid gamer.....I proposed within 3 months & we'll have been married 6 years in August..... ROFLMAO

Now i can only hope for the last part ;)