BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Desiirea

Lt. Kallah Del-Alems

BEST COOKIE EVER!!!!! You have earned the undying love of the cookiegoddess! May all your ventures be full of success! */bows*

I wish so bad I could steal this for my forum avatar *sobs hard*

Edited by Desiirea

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this is Approxy and my favorite cookies are Thin Mints.

I started off on Begeren Colony as Approxy and have always been pyro. I ran a small guild full of my friends called Illegal Test Kitchen when the game launched until they all left the game. The theme behind ITK was using experimental strategies to overcome great challenges. We were short on players, so we learned and completed EV normal with 5 players in partial champion and tionese gear. Every boss was completed within seconds of the enrage timers. I will always miss that guild.

Hello everyone!

I play Valya, an engineering sniper. I'm originally from Vrook Lamar. I've been PVPing since January, but only started PVPing a LOT since May or June. I'm frequently in Outlaw's Den, so please feel free to say hi before you kill me, or vice-versa. And, er, sorry if I accidentally attack when you are just hanging out and being social. I am informed that is "Rude!"

Favorite cookie: lemon drops.

Hi all. On the Imp side you might know me as Kahel, my Sith Sorc from The Guild of Calamitous Intent... and on the Pub side as Gaaren, my Trooper Vanguard.

My favorite cookies are classic chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, and Samoas.

I'm still new to SWTOR at about two months in. Kahel is my first 50, while Gaaren is almost halfway there. I have a ton of alts all level 10-15, waiting once Gaaren hits 50.

You'll usually find me playing through class quests, although Im always up for PvP and Flashpoints/Ops

I'm late but I'm here.

I'm Magnius, guildmaster and one of the raid leaders for Ascension Strikes Back and my favorite cookies are classic Oreo cookies dunked in milk. I love music, good books, running at the park, and long walks on the beach during sunset (especially if I've got our raid team with me and we are on our way to kill a raid boss or two).

And for those that may not know, Kephess in EC is very stingy and to this day I believe the pet and the customization for Corso he (supposedly) drops are urban myths perpetuated by Gharj.

I'm late but I'm here.

I'm Magnius, guildmaster and one of the raid leaders for Ascension Strikes Back and my favorite cookies are classic Oreo cookies dunked in milk.

Man after my own heart, it is nice to meet other people from Ascension! Hail sir!

Hello Im Konstance people call me Konstance. Im an officer in Exiles and all around great guy. Calm down ladies im married...anyways I like fig newtons because they are delicious. If they are not considered a cookie, they should be. If you don't agree with me, then you are communist.

P.S.

AMERICA

Edited by Boch

Hello Im Konstance people call me Konstance. Im an officer in Exiles and all around great guy. Calm down ladies im married...anyways I like fig newtons because they are delicious. If they are not considered a cookie, they should be. If you don't agree with me, then you are communist.

P.S.

AMERICA

Gingrich is going to be furious when he finds out you've been eating his nephew Fig... And thanks for preventing that stampede man, just seeing how the ladies flock to you in game, the unknown quantities on the internets a whole different beast. Crisis successfully averted. :p

Very interesting post Desiirea, grats.

I'm Biggoat, from Brazil. Member of Bane of The Empire, I'm a Jedi Guardian that for now is insisting in PvP tanking.

As for favorite cookies, my favorite is Healer-flavored cookie. Any enemy healer will do. I just love em baked, warm, crispy on the edges... and dead. I also love me some operatives cookies, but they eat me more than I eat them unfortunately.

Seriously though, Brazil is not big on cookies, but I do love some. A part from home-baked ones, I would have to say White Chip Chocolate Cookie from Subway. Yeah, that's the best one we've got. But you might like some Cashew Nut Cookies if you tried. That we have.

Hope to see you guys in normal and ranked warzones. Haven't been to Outlaw's den a lot (only when I was lower level and like to use the GTN terminal there, quite adventurous that was), but If I find me a good healer to hang around I just might (don't get me wrong, I love em, as long as they are in my team...).

Man after my own heart, it is nice to meet other people from Ascension! Hail sir!

Yeah, my guildies don't let me out much, it's like they have to hide me or something. They only trot me out to help face off against raid bosses. While I'm sure the raid bosses quake in their boots when they see me coming, those same raid bosses make for very little conversation. Their dialogue always has the same general feeling, "You'll never defeat me" or "I'm unbeatable, turn back now", or "You shall no pass!!". I much prefer the conversation of those who don't have loot for me to take.

I'm Homesnail and I don't do cookies.

While it is nice to meet you sir, I am saddened by your lack of enthusiasm for the afore mentioned backed goods.

Perhaps you like Pie? I hear that Americans love pie. How about cake? Or do you prefer Yogurt or maybe sorbet or italian ice?

KNEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Err I mean, hello I have toons as Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus. Those of you from Vrook Lamar may remember me as Vraath your friendly healer pubside. Those were before the dark times...before the Empire. However, Xam has convinced me on occasion to come back and heal a wz or two pubside. (as you can tell I like to pvp)

My favorite cookie would have to be moderately chewy molasses cookies or gingerbread cookies.

Also:

Even better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMbiLJ2aZuY

Also, hello to Desii...good to see you around on the forums here :)