Favourite titles - Imperial, Republic whatever!

AshlaBoga

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefixes > Suffixes

Would be better if it was like Rift where you get a Prefix and a Suffix.

I would love Barsen'thor <Name>, Warden of the Order

yeeahhh that would work really well with the legacy name

Republic Privateer Ke'taka'ru Veganomicon, The Uncompromising

:rolleyes:

Sounds good to me. /shrug

it's got nothing to do with sounding good and everything to do with being practical. I don't know which class you're playing but I can assure you it's extremely painful for a healer to find the actual name of the character already with the sitation of title/legacy name as it is. they certainly don't have to have a pre- and subfixes system. that would be extremely painful.

yeeahhh that would work really well with the legacy name

Republic Privateer Ke'taka'ru Veganomicon, The Uncompromising

:rolleyes:

I love names like that because it's absolutely hilarious unless you are PVPing in a mass of people.

it's got nothing to do with sounding good and everything to do with being practical. I don't know which class you're playing but I can assure you it's extremely painful for a healer to find the actual name of the character already with the sitation of title/legacy name as it is. they certainly don't have to have a pre- and subfixes system. that would be extremely painful.

It's a title, it's suppose to be long and informative.

They can be turned off at will, which is what I assume most Healers do in Ops anyway.

It's a title, it's suppose to be long and informative.

They can be turned off at will, which is what I assume most Healers do in Ops anyway.

then what's the point of titles when people turn it off? so you yourself see it?

I do want to see titles, I just don't want to see ridiculously long 'sub-names'

Rakghoul's Bane - I've beaten HM Kaon Under Siege and not received the title. Do I need to do it in Normal mode or is this a bug and should I report it?

yup i had to ticket it 3 times, eventually a live rep will come on and grant it to you after the check the logs to see if you beat it.

Right now its buggy as all hell, but thats their workaround for it.

You have to do Kaon and Lost Island both on HM, and complete both!

yup i had to ticket it 3 times, eventually a live rep will come on and grant it to you after the check the logs to see if you beat it.

Right now its buggy as all hell, but thats their workaround for it.

You have to do Kaon and Lost Island both on HM, and complete both!

weird. I didn't know you can even get a title for those. I've done both on HM a few times now... :eek:

Got a couple more to add to the list of my fav's:

-Hero of Tython

-Double Agent

-The Indomitable

-Hot Shot Pilot

-Champion

-Relentless

P.S: Given that Warlord is taken, I'm betting that the title for beating Nightmare EC is "Warstalker" can anyone who's beaten Nightmare EC on the PTS confirm?