Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Cannot Do That While Stunned

I queued SOLO for a quick game of warzone 1-49. And trust me it was quick. We were against 8 sages, obviously pre made, and obviously lost. People joined and left straight away, most of the time we were at 7 players, about 3 people on my team were from the original set.

"Well make a group yourself" you say? "Don't like it, dont play it" you say? Well why is there an option to queue solo if I get put up with premades all the time?

If I queue solo, i want to play with people who have also queued solo. If I'm in a group, I should be playing against another group. Its just not fair with people losing 10 times in a row due to premades.

10-49 lvl pvp is usually quick, one sided and unfair. you just got into team with crappy players against good players.

noted, some times it's a win/lost with 2% on your / enemy bunker at novare, ot 10 points left on ship on civil war, but 90% of pre 50 pvp is decided before it starts.

Given the lockout timer 8 sages would actually be a huge waste of time. 2 bubblestun specs so that there's some ability to overlap/cover a couple areas would be nice to max out uptime, any more then that and they'd have no bearing on how often people are bubblestuned

This is why I'm working on a Saboteur Gunslinger.

PvP has become a Sorc/Sage stunfest, then their derpsmash and Pyro friends come along and finish you off. It's a growing trend that has made its way into the lowbie bracket. Fight stuns with more stuns...and better DPS.

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

I queued SOLO for a quick game of warzone 1-49. And trust me it was quick. We were against 8 sages, obviously pre made, and obviously lost. People joined and left straight away, most of the time we were at 7 players, about 3 people on my team were from the original set.

"Well make a group yourself" you say? "Don't like it, dont play it" you say? Well why is there an option to queue solo if I get put up with premades all the time?

If I queue solo, i want to play with people who have also queued solo. If I'm in a group, I should be playing against another group. Its just not fair with people losing 10 times in a row due to premades.

now imagine this is pve game and play only pve.... when i wanna play pvp i play COunterstrike, teamfortress or so ...

problem fixed ...

This isn't normal. See it as an isolated event. Bubblestuns are basically the only thing that makes sorc/sage OP at the moment. And BW has agreed to look into it for a better solution so in the meantime, relax and be patient. I've since full stealth wz's like twice since launch and if you thought 8 sages suck?

It's not likely to happen again. So chill. :]

This isn't normal. See it as an isolated event. Bubblestuns are basically the only thing that makes sorc/sage OP at the moment. And BW has agreed to look into it for a better solution so in the meantime, relax and be patient. I've since full stealth wz's like twice since launch and if you thought 8 sages suck?

only thing that make sorcs PLAYABLE at the moment fixed

nothing is OP about sorcs... sorry their bubble annoys you... you'll have to wait til after to chain crit them for 6k

I think about a week ago also in the 10-49 bracket I ran into a 8-man full smuggler team in novare coast, the roots, the late or no calls because of hordes of enemies moving in stealth between nodes and cross healing i faced that game was hilarious even if i did lose

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Absorbed

Pain felt, Agreed +1. (Even though I am in some of those premades, I sincerely wish soloQ and PremadeQ were seperate or something.)

Yeah, it kinda sucks, because of they take bubble stun away, it makes the class worthless again.

Someday (I've had this guy since last year), I'd like the class to be balanced, and useful in rateds.

Something to keep in mind though, there are two types of bubble speccers. Healers and DPS. The DPS are only protecting themselves. The healers are the one who can spec into it and still be a half decent healer while keeping everyone in LOS bubbled every 17-20 seconds. However the trade off is, absolute garbage DPS. I can't solo anyone unless I have a major gear advantage when in healer/bubble spec. You have 3 dots (one with 2 sec cast time), 2.5 sec of FL every 6 seconds, 1 high cost shock every 6 seconds, and that's it. lol lightning strikes at 1.4 sec per and garbage damage.

Sometimes I switch out of bubble spec and into an innervate/madness hybrid just to be able to kill somebody. It gets old having to run from virtually every conflict.

Edited by islander

Yeah, it kinda sucks, because of they take bubble stun away, it makes the class worthless again.

The vast majority of players want you to keep the bubble stun, but:

A) Can't click the buff icon to pop the bubble. A spammable AoE stun that barely affects resolve is total BS.

B) Can only be applied to self, or:

C) Give it a much longer CD.

Chain bubble stunning should NOT be a viable tactic in PvP.

The vast majority of players want you to keep the bubble stun, but:

A) Can't click the buff icon to pop the bubble. A spammable AoE stun that barely affects resolve is total BS.

B) Can only be applied to self, or:

C) Give it a much longer CD.

Chain bubble stunning should NOT be a viable tactic in PvP.

Chain bubbling stunning shouldn't and isn't happening. I mean, unless you are going to tell me the bubble stun doesn't fill resolve. Honestly? I've never noticed. I just assume. The deioniziation (CD) on bubble is 17 seconds at best, which means if you are spending 3 seconds of it stunned, you're still up for 14 seconds of it.

I do COMPLETELY agree with your first point though. This cancelling it for stun on demand - no, that specifically should be patched ASAP.

If it only applied to the caster, again it'd really negate the value of the adv class. For DPS spec sorcerers, it does function like this.

it's really more about the healing sorcs. 31 point healers are still of low value in rateds as I currently understand it. The whole point behind having healing hybrids is because the main spec is meh. No CC, just a turret healer with modest escapability. That big AOE isn't saving anyone's life under pressure, it would need a 50% healing buff to be of any major value - and all of their/our relevant heals are channeled, a stationary target for stun/ lolsmash.

I'm not quite sure what the proper solution is. The quick and dirty would be to drop the stun time from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.

Edited by islander

So you guys had such bad dps on your team that you couldn't pop a sages bubble?

^ This pretty much says it all.

Additionally, BW I beg of you; please do not make any decisions to balance or change PvP based on the garbage play in LWZs...just in case they're reading.

Edited by DarthOvertone

This is why I'm working on a Saboteur Gunslinger.

PvP has become a Sorc/Sage stunfest, then their derpsmash and Pyro friends come along and finish you off. It's a growing trend that has made its way into the lowbie bracket. Fight stuns with more stuns...and better DPS.

Wrong, saboteur is limited to 30s burst. Explosive probe on cooldown? You are onky an annoyance for sorcs. You need full MM and only MM.