Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

As an FYI, there is a category for damage/protection and one for protection/damage. Also, even though I'm sure any warzone that had 11 million protection would have to be a blast for either team, you may want to take the extra number out of the second listing.

Yes, they are two seperate categories. One is when you do more damage than protection, the other is when you do more protection than damage. The 11 million protection was a mistake that has been corrected, my fault.

Single Heal --> 8123

http://i45.tinypic.com/347ziwz.jpg

Even when I looked on my ASCII character list, I could not find out how to do your special character.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are two seperate categories. One is when you do more damage than protection, the other is when you do more protection than damage. The 11 million protection was a mistake that has been corrected, my fault.

Even when I looked on my ASCII character list, I could not find out how to do your special character.

Not debating the heal but he does exist, i believe he is in Qdodgers guild

Hes decent. Hard for him to learn and listen to strat but he's still a pug. Pugs use what's easy. I have yet to run into a pug warrior/sorc that doesn't run the op crap. But it doesn't matter really. Avoiding pugs to play with your friends? Is there really a problem with that? Sounds like you don't have very many friends or you're afraid of runnin into super q's and getting destroyed. We understand your fear.

lies my friend. I'm a fulltime pugger and I've used Bubble spec maybe 4 times on voidstar defense in my well over 1600 pvp matches with my sage. I much rather run full balance or if I keep running into warzones with no healers I'll switch to my 12-17-12 spec. And my other pug Toon is a 14-0-27 Dps Commando.

On point I don't have a problem with super queues just find it tacky when they refuse to finish the win. I mean seriously we get it 8man premades are better then 8 people who solo queued just cap the datacore and lets move on.

Jenna'syyde

If you have time.....maybe add "Damage by Class" if that would be at all possible.

Nah... that would be a lot more work. If you want to make something like that, I would link it in my records thread. However, multiplying all these categories by 8(all the classes) is something I do not want to do.

Luckily I can just make out the hp amount on the enemy. From now on people who post screenshots please show the health in the ops frames so I can determine for sure whether the screenshot is from this server or on the PTS.

My bad, I was too busy filling my pants to think straight when I took the screenshot. Will do in the future.