Warning about crissom legion guild

urkain

Little warning about the crissom legion guild if they invite you in their opération. ( exemple weekly )

They willingly forget to tell you a the beginning at the end they do not split the crafting mat.. (molecular stabiliser etc ) they keep all.

And if you make a comment that this not correct i'll let you guest the kind of comment.

Every week i do the 3 weekly opé with my 3 toons, every time one person grab the mat and split fairly at the end. It the first time i see guild oppenly use the people who are comming to help.

I accept if i loss roll, it the game. But i hate people who abuse other.

First time i put guild in my blacklist.

You do wath you whis but you are warned.

Edited by urkain

To be fair you joined their raid for the weekly. If you had expressed your desire to get the mats you should have said something the first time they did it. If you continued to participate after that then it's completely your fault. My guild does the same thing. If we pick up 1 pug it's not cause we have to have that person to complete it but because we're offering to bring someone thru with us. We have had only 1 person leave because they couldn't get crafting mats but to be fair if they want to roll i'm sure the other 8 people in my guild will roll as well to keep it in the guild. That diminishes your chances too.

Bottom line you need to ask the question. You don't go to a job interview and not ask how much you're getting paid. Same goes here. Just cause you didn't ask doesn't make them wrong.

I disagree. It WAS a guild run, until you pugged the slot. Now it's a PuG. Everyone who contributes gets a crack at loot. You could as easily tell the PuG that they won't be getting a chance at mats, as the PuG could ask. If you don't, it starts to look like you're stringing them along in the hopes of getting mats. And let's be honest, you prolly filled the slot with a pug because you didn't have enough in guild when you formed the run.

My 2 credits.

I disagree. It WAS a guild run, until you pugged the slot. Now it's a PuG. Everyone who contributes gets a crack at loot. You could as easily tell the PuG that they won't be getting a chance at mats, as the PuG could ask. If you don't, it starts to look like you're stringing them along in the hopes of getting mats. And let's be honest, you prolly filled the slot with a pug because you didn't have enough in guild when you formed the run.

My 2 credits.

I got to agree too, If you having to pug a player it is normally because you dont have anyone geared or not locked out in the guild to run it, pug is putting in just as much work as the rest of the group so should get an equal share or chance at loot rolls, including mats,

This is pretty standard. When we do runs the guild keeps all the chest drops or other large drops of crafting mats. All the solo drops off of trash or junk drops from implants or earpieces or crap like that are randomed (if someone can RE, we sometimes either give it to them straight out or random the RE result).

I see nothing wrong with it. If you were really concerned then you should have asked. Heck when I pugged as the +1 with a guild I randomed the mats I RE'd from an earpiece drop, both of those rolled out to go to someone else (one guy just gave it to me, people are cool like that)