November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I wish it would be snowing in here. I mean what kind of a Northern Europe is it without any snow -_-'

Florida Here.....I wish it would snow here if it did my day would look like this:

1.) Buy Cheap Lawnchair

2.) Buy a Carton of smokes (even though I don't smoke anymore I would need em for step 3)

3.) Buy 2 12 packs of beer

4.) Find an intersection thats busy

5.) Place said chair on grass about 25 yards from said intersection

6.) Sit down in chair, open smokes, beer

7.) Watch the insanity that would be typically bad Florida drivers trying to drive in snow that they haven't driven in ever or in decades

8.) Proceed to get drink, smoke and LOL all day

Florida Here.....I wish it would snow here if it did my day would look like this:

1.) Buy Cheap Lawnchair

2.) Buy a Carton of smokes (even though I don't smoke anymore I would need em for step 3)

7.) Watch the insanity that would be typically bad Florida drivers trying to drive in snow that they haven't driven in ever or in decades

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. :p

We are compared yes.

see now you just made yourself look like an ***, you do realize that those snarky holier than thow commenst are worse than the qq american ones you complain about.

you don't like qq'ing americans yet you qq about it in a snarky post that tries to make you look better than them yet you fail to see the irony.

Edited by fishboyy

1.) Buy Cheap Lawnchair

:ph_lol::ph_lol::ph_lol::ph_lol: In here we panic, because there is no snow and instead of usual -15C we have about +5C

Friday invites looking more and more likely for those who ordered late in November. Good thing i'm not surprised!

The beginning of November just got in today... They spanned September to November "Just" today. Tomorrow most of November will be in, and the Decembers will be Friday is my prediction. The few stragglers that pre-ordered last minute will be Saturday. But they should have been anticipating that.

The beginning of November just got in today... They spanned September to November "Just" today. Tomorrow most of November will be in, and the Decembers will be Friday is my prediction. The few stragglers that pre-ordered last minute will be Saturday. But they should have been anticipating that.

What about the rest of the october players lol you forgot a few :p

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Good to go, but I am at work :(

That's what ipecac is for.

:ph_lol::ph_lol::ph_lol::ph_lol: In here we panic, because there is no snow and instead of usual -15C we have about +5C

Where is here? I have family in Denmark (CPH) I have been there in the winter the days are crazy short and its cold but I think I only saw snow flurries once the entire month of December and January that I spent there

What?! lol They said only four waves today and the fourth is getting ready to go out soon (hopefully) and the third is up to Sept 10th, reportedly.

There's no way beginning of Nov went in today.