Lazy As Sin

hillerbees

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so lazy .......I take the priority transport to my ship using the terminal when I am standing outside my hanger.

Can anyone beat this in terms of laziness in game?!:p

I dunno, if you are standing outside your hangar you already used effort to get there in the first place. So I don't call that lazy. Would be less effort to use it sooner.

Personally I do sometimes go into story instances and cba to walk back so I log out and back in so it puts me outside the instance hehe.

• Dev Post

This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.

Edited by AmberGreen

This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.

Yes, I absolutely love the connection and by placing the seeker droid and macrobinocular quests on kaas, you have given me the opportunity to use it for questing ^^

When I'm running the Black Hole Dailies and my quick travel is down or i'm not doing the H4 I just stand in the blue pool of death after completing the quest for quick travel.

That's horrible. Everyone knows you're supposed to use Companion Dance in the blue pool of death while you wait for your free port back to mission HQ.

edit. ps. The official term for this time-honored mode of transport is 'Deathporting'

Edited by ArenRakescar

On Makeb, i use my startship transport to get back to my ship then immediately leave to get to the crewskill trainers... :p

I have to agree, the first moment I realized the Kaas City speeders connected the Space Port with the Sith Enclaive I actualy let out a "shout of joy" :D

Speaking of Lazy can we get augment station in our ship? Add in 2 daily mission terminals and i'll never need to deal with a bogged down fleet.

Seriously the performance dips lately on full fleets is annoying. I'd rather hustle the GTN from my ship.

i regularly deploy my mail droid in the cargo hold of my jedi's ship so I don't have to walk to the bridge to get mail

This. I do it all the time while standing in the cargo area of the XS Freighter, which has the cargo hold locker and GTN terminal right next to each other.

I also have summoned the legacy advanced repair droid to repair gear while standing no more than 10m from the crew skills vendor on fleet. I probably could have run the distance in half the time it took me to open the abilities window and summon the droid (and yes, that does mean that so far I have been too lazy to find a spot on my quickbar for the droid summon ability . . .).

All lies , we know nobody at Bioware plays this game. If you do there is no excuse of how things like bolster, removing expertise from Elite Warhero stuff, lack of World PVP , stupid events about same faction pvp , lag festivals, cheats in warzones, recolored items, copy pasted worlds and repetitive mission goes live ...So be honest and say you are too busy with your WoW characters for take care of this game more than check the balance in your cartel market bank account.