Disappearing act and stealth is just bad and broken.

Lord_Karsk

Alot of times i leave stealth for no reason what so ever.

Sometimes of course with sneak aswell in combat doesnt do anything,enter and 1 second after you are out of stealth without doing anything.No bleeds no probes etc just leave stealth.Whole system is just garbage !

Sometimes i will leave stealth when i'm behind someone about to use shootfirst, and the enemy have not even seen me in the WZ. No AOE nothing.Is this only to smugglers, never see this happening to operatives.

I know bioware favors empire but cant belive it's that obvious.

Sometimes of course with sneak aswell in combat doesnt do anything,enter and 1 second after you are out of stealth without doing anything.No bleeds no probes etc just leave stealth.Whole system is just garbage !

Sometimes i will leave stealth when i'm behind someone about to use shootfirst, and the enemy have not even seen me in the WZ. No AOE nothing.Is this only to smugglers, never see this happening to operatives.

It happens to operatives too. I have actually had it happen more times to my operative than my sawbones.

FWIW: happens too my Shadow too.

Not that big a deal to me because it isn't that often with either my sawbones or my shadow. It pretty much happened the entire planet of leveling Belsavis, but it got less and less on Voss and hasn't happened at all on Corellia with my agent. I will say it is more of a pain on my sawbones since it usually happens during trash in HM EC.

Edited by mikebevo

Lol on my original server my guild had a running joke that BW always favored pubs because one guild would always be able to queue up in 8 man premades :rolleyes: Anyway, sometimes its easy to not see a sticky grenade, or a frag grenade, or a lacerate, or a carbine burst (Dont ask me why someone would use the last two except to stop caps, this is all in theory :p) these are AoEs in a local area that dont show up easily, and are relatively commonly used in PvP... the first two anyway. There are others, sweeping slash, chain lightning, smash, missile blast, a tank's Ion gas cylinder + rail shot, death field, wither, crushing blow, none of these AoEs show up with a reticule, very few have a DOT attached, all will pull you out of stealth. You probably got hit by one of those, and just dont see it ;)

Yeah maybe some times i get hit by something but i swear sometimes i leave stealth for no reason.

Gonna see if i can fraps it in the future.

I've had it happen after a death in hutt ball where I went stealth while waiting for the doors to just refresh sneak. it popped me right back out of stealth. Of course, I have had damage before after respawning as well.