Far too many ignored issues in the game.

Contrariwise

Get your attention? Good. Now sit back and enjoy, fellow gamers.

Esseles/Black Talon bug? Still here, since patch 1.4. It's 2.3.3 now. At least 90% of the people I group with still crash during the hyperspace scene. The sad part is that customer service actually responded on post #2 to a thread talking about a work around, and that it's being fixed. That thread isn't dead either, it's been posted in quite a few times this year, last post being July 22. Good times, there.

Need I even bring up the large numbers of NPCs without heads? These NPCs who haven't had heads since release? Also:

This is an issue that was fixed on the Live Servers with Wednesday's Game Update 2.2.2, and it will not be present when Game Update 2.3 deploys. Thanks for the reports!

More good times.

There's the bug where if you get just the right amount of experience to level a character, you'll display on the HUD/UI at the proper level, but you can't get your new abilities until you get a little bit more experience. This is minor and more of an annoyance, but a bug nonetheless.

There's the NPCs who have conversations about stuff when you're not even in a populated area. Unless trees can talk in the Star Wars universe now.

Sound still completely cuts out, at random, until you load another area.

Invisible everything. I'm not sure what causes this bug, myself, but I know that people still get it.

The Voidstar win/loss bug. Tie breaker never works. Team that starts as the attacker always wins in this situation.

Thank you for your reports, everyone. We've confirmed that there is currently an issue that can affect Voidstar wins and award them incorrectly. We're working on this issue and will have it fixed in an upcoming patch!

Companions unable to be summoned after leaving groups. This is not consistent, but has happened enough that it's annoying.

My absolute favorite bug though? That bug is the crash to desktop that happens when I try to utilize my Fleet Pass. Not only does this thing crash my game, but it also puts the pass on cool down while leaving me on whatever planet I was trying to leave.

Feel free to add to this thread with your own bugs.

Edited by Contrariwise
Misleading thread title

Sad that this thread is ignored as well. Disappointing really.

Of course it is ignored. It's one of those "let's throw everything I can think of at the wall and see what sticks" posts that do no good at all. It's poorly documented and not much more than innuendo. Fleet Pass crashes to the desktop? Really? Why isn't everyone reporting it? because it just happens to special people.

Sad that this thread is ignored as well. Disappointing really.

For good reason. It is 100% useless. . .

And on top of that -- you make the assumption that issues are "ignored" because they aren't simple fixes that happen overnight. Talk about naivete.

Feel free to add to this thread with your own bugs.

Dude! Bug Report Forum.... use it.

If you just wanted to complain and bash the game.. then pick something specific to rant about IMO, particularly if you wish to have actual discussion about your rant.

Overnight is one thing.....since beta is another. But please continue to lock, mock, or ignore these bugs since they can't be fixed by the people coding this game.

For good reason. It is 100% useless. . .

And on top of that -- you make the assumption that issues are "ignored" because they aren't simple fixes that happen overnight. Talk about naivete.

Quoting rules:

5. Double check that your problem is not already on the Known Issues. Also, double check that the issue has not already been posted.

6. Please avoid posting "compilation" threads consisting of more than one bug. In general, unless things are closely tied together (such that you have a hunch they're caused by the same thing), threads and reports of this nature are far more difficult to track and parse and will generally not be good for replies and/or status updates.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417

• Dev Post

Hello there,

We are constantly working to identify and fix the issues that exist in the game!

We will be closing this thread as a compilation. Please be sure that you read the following before creating threads in the Bug Report Forum:

Bug Report Forum Guidelines <READ BEFORE POSTING>

6. Please avoid posting "compilation" threads consisting of more than one bug. In general, unless things are closely tied together (such that you have a hunch they're caused by the same thing), threads and reports of this nature are far more difficult to track and parse and will generally not be good for replies and/or status updates.

We genuinely appreciate your posts to provide additional details and confirmation in relevant threads about issues you're having.

:ph_thank_you: