Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply refuse to wear the chest piece. I'd rather gimp myself then put it on. It's that fugly to me. I guess I can see what the devs were going for, but it's terrible and the fact that there aren't (yet) any options besides choosing not to use it is even worse.

Hurry up with the patch that enables me to take all the mods out since I imagine actual new armor is even further off.

Dear god. I didn't even know this existed. I'm only level 31, and have been loving the "Hooded Cape" look (not robe). Stumbled upon this forum and now I'm in shock. Might as well delete him and roll trooper. If I'm forced to look like one, might as well be one.

Signed.

/signed

Agree this set is terri-bad, to me it looks like a weak attempt at a bad Boba Fett, and the lvl 40 PVP armor... whats with the salad bowls on the shoulders?? The lvl 40 PVP looked great in the beta during November, I dont remember seeing the elite/champ then. But one thing is clear, the devs spent alot more time on the Sith. Maybe all the designers did get hired by the Empire after all.

ok, i saw your pic,

im at lvl39 with my sentinel...i go back to my marauder, although i want to play Jedi, but i dont want to look like a g a y golden cyber-samurai.

NO WAY im wearing that.

NO WAY

This sums it up for me. If you all want to look more like Sith, then you should follow his example and reroll to Sith, too.

This sums it up for me. If you all want to look more like Sith, then you should follow his example and reroll to Sith, too.

Wha...what? So if you don't want to look like C-3P0 then you shouldn't play Republic? Amazing correlation. I hope you have a degree in economics...

petition signed,

need appearence/cosmetic function badly!!!

i dont like when everyone looks the same,

let us be abit creative also and have abit more control over how we look?

seems we dont have many choices and options,

everything is very preformated, i want more freedom in a game and how i look!

not much place to add our own flavor aside a scar or so lol

I had expected also much more customization features at creation of the chars,

kinda very limited the looks,

having no appearence/cosmetic tab was one of my biggest disapointements with the game

that i had even noticed in beta,

i was looking for it everywhere lol.

i had understood it wrong before release its just for our companions,

was sure we could also...

Its like, this is how you look and if your not happy just drag your sorry blind jedi butt

threw the universe with 2 pairs of glasses overlapping and looking like crap!

visual bugs like that bother me, esspecially in the video cut scenes.

Edited by ODTONE

Every class's endgame gear is anti-SW universe. BH endgame gear makes me want to puke. SW are turned in giant robots. JC looks like a white/yellow palm tree. The thing on the back of Troopers is HUGE. What the hell is in that thing? And it looks like it has a rocket port on the bottom so now Troopers are pseudo-BHs.

(Is that rocket port Bioware's answer to the obviously issues between Mortar Volley and DFA? Troopers can think they can match DFA by having the port I guess? A sick joke.)

Personally, I think bioware needs to just add cosmetic slots in this game, a lot like EQ2. We need to be able to trade out a lot of these horrendous looking armors with cosmetic looks without gimping our stats.

You sir are a genius.

They had this in Warhammer Online too and I LOVED it. Game was kinda' meh, but the alternate appearance feature was INCREDIBLE. <3

Personally, I think bioware needs to just add cosmetic slots in this game, a lot like EQ2. We need to be able to trade out a lot of these horrendous looking armors with cosmetic looks without gimping our stats.

In some aspects its what they will be doing, since they are going to allow you to take out all the mods from any purple and put them in your moddable (sp) gear.

What they need to do is give us better looking gear. More classic looking gear. Star Wars looking gear.

In some aspects its what they will be doing, since they are going to allow you to take out all the mods from any purple and put them in your moddable (sp) gear.

What they need to do is give us better looking gear. More classic looking gear. Star Wars looking gear.

This game takes place thousands of years before the movies, so it wouldn't make sense to have the exact same looks as the stuff from the movies.

This game takes place thousands of years before the movies, so it wouldn't make sense to have the exact same looks as the stuff from the movies.

Still, it doesn't make it acceptable to be a techno samurai. Even the statues IN GAME that are supposedly ancient, even by the games lore being "thousands" of years before the movies, they're still wearing robes. ROBES are the ORIGINAL Jedi attire, not commando suits with feudal japan helmets.

/signed, change this ****.

Get out of here, that poorly crafted, overly used excuse isnt gonna save those fashionably challenged so called "graphic designers" this time.

Are you telling me, If I slap a giant chicken costume on my character, it would be ok because the game takes place thousands of years before the movies?

Oh by the way, if you look to your left, you'll see Boba Fett # 41,714.

Edited by Tgirgis

Personally.. I don't mind the look so much as the stats. I wouldn't mind seeing about 10-15 more endurance on the gear so that "upgrading" from PvE to PvP wouldn't actually be a downgrade of hitpoints.

After getting Centurion tunic and leggings (which dropped my total endurance ~20 total) I was fortunate I had enough champion commendations to get an offhand saber. The endurance on the saber recovered the lost endurance on the armor and kept me over 15k hp.

Who designed that Mel Brooks...it not star wars it a parody of star wars...you give good helmet and ludicris speed..it gone from suck to blow...i want to feel like im playing star wars not cast as an extra on space ballz... Edited by Kinsal