Modular Class Construction

ultronx

After many years of watching everyone use the old Dungeons and Dragons defined class specifics as the defacto way of generating characters, how come nobody running an MMORPG came up with the idea of character class construction using a modular system. Here we have a perfect platform for character customization.

FORCE USERS

Allow players to select the skills they want to build. For instance, generating my lvl 1 character I one force leap and lightning. Later i add force stealth and choke. later i pugrade my leap to lvl 2 and stealth to lvl 2.

This way we can define our characters outside of just juggernaught or marauder, sorceror or assassin. people can build characters with partial assassin stealth and partial marauder onslaught, or maybe a hint of juggernaught endurance with sorceror long range attack.

Maybe in upgrade 2.0 of this game they could consider something like what AD&D did during its 2.x release when it developed the alternative skills and options system allowing players to customize everything about there characters down to the very specifics of what they were capable of doing.

:rak_02: