600K damage/heal/protection specs

CharterMonkKent

Overall this is mostly meaningless but that's why I started the thread. Forums need meaningless from time to time. There are certain specs that may not be able to reach the 600k mark. Lightning sorc sticks out, but I haven't played this spec since champion gear was the shizzle.

Perhaps every class is capable of reaching this benchmark in a full voidstar, but I have not done it on them all... yet. Classes that I have personally hit 600k with.

-Rage Jugg (duh)

-Pyro PT (duh)

-Advanced Proto PT (twice and both times after the reduced stacks required for PFT)

-Madness Sorc (actually easy to hit 600k when self heals + damage)

-Lethality Sniper

-Engineer Sniper

-Heal Oper

-Heal Sorc

Not making the 600k mark (for me)

-Conceal Oper, I have broken 400k one time.

-Arsenal/Pyro Merc, 400k yes, but not 500k as of yet

-Shadow, lvl 48 right now. I've broken 300k

-Heal Merc, I gave up on this one ;)

-PT Tank. I broke 200k protection once with about 100k damage.

What about you other folks?

-I assume there are some shadows/sins that break this with either pure DPS or DPS + protection.

-Has anyone reached this dps with marksman spec'd sniper?

-Vengeance Jugg?

-I'd also be interested to know if anyone has reached this with some of the new lightning/madness hybrid builds.

-I assume each mara/sent tree is 600k capable?

Yes each Mara tree is capable. Rage(duh). I've seen some carnages do it before. And anni vs sorcs is dreadfully effective. And when I used to pvp on my assassin I had a 600k protection and 150k damage voidstar in full tank spec with an amazing healer.

Edited by WillDad

In full battlemaster, I've hit a max of 750k heals on my commando. Though this was about 5 - 6 months ago, i'm not sure what I could get now. I recently had said commando resurrected to my account a couple of days ago and I've only done one WZ with it.

I can put up 600k on a Conc Op nightly, and I've topped out at 780k. I'm only talking about voidstar, since unless you have at least 800 dps, you wouldn't hit 600k in a Civil War or Novare that is similar length. I've gotten 600k+ plenty in Huttball, it's just that the additional 2 minutes in Voidstar is better suited for pulling higher numbers, even though it's easier to restealth in Huttball

You're adding dps + heals right?

Because I'm valor 90 and I've never EVER seen a conc op or scrapper put up 600+ dps in a war zone I've been in. Only Lethality/Dirty Fighting if they get their dots on everyone. Personally, I have a 50 scrapper that was min/maxed to the old WH gear level (haven't really spent time on it with the new ewh) and his best was 450k damage along with 150k heals.

I'm not saying that it can't happen, but to say 600k damage nightly? I don't buy it. Once in a blue moon.

Every class can do this.

I read about a healing merc who recently tried to go dps in a voidstar and got 600k+ (latest patch). I also have a guildie who went in to a voidstar with a tank and got 600k damage.

If that can happen, it can happen on the other classes/categories. It's just not a difficult number to reach.

People should be focusing more on disparity in dps rather than an arbitrary number to try to achieve.

tbh, >400k damage is WAY WAY WAY more dependent on the class composition of the other team. you *cannot* get over 400k damage without a bevy of healing coming from the other team.

which is why i laugh at all of these "record' threads, and people claiming that doing XXX amount of damage means they know what theyre doing.

in the equation of player performance, opponent skill level plays just as important of a role as your own.

Pretty sure I could break 600K in full Lightning. I've only tried it a couple of times but out'dps the other sorcs, who werent lightning speced, on my team. Just need the right warzone and a somewhat conducive enviroment, as in not having to carry five 14K people against 4 smashers. I've done 500K without wrath in lowbie so it's pretty much the same thing, but with bigger hits.I've also done 600K in PvE gear + WH relics a couple of times.

Its not very hard in any longer game to hit 600+ in full lightning. You just need your stats optimized for it to play it although the highest I've ever hit in it was only 830k :(

Every class can do this.

I read about a healing merc who recently tried to go dps in a voidstar and got 600k+ (latest patch). I also have a guildie who went in to a voidstar with a tank and got 600k damage.

If that can happen, it can happen on the other classes/categories. It's just not a difficult number to reach.

People should be focusing more on disparity in dps rather than an arbitrary number to try to achieve.

very true