Server Offline

Darth_Darhakk

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I think the reason was that everyone in the top dps dummy thing hitting thread thing were doing so much damage to dummies that they distorted the space time continuum and nuked the server.

Vexo parsed 2500 on a stationary dummy and the server shut down because they thought he was hacking.

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I think the reason was that everyone in the top dps dummy thing hitting thread thing were doing so much damage to dummies that they distorted the space time continuum and nuked the server.

lol...

ok let's be real that guy is basically the god of hitting dummies 2500 dps is like peasant numbers show your gd respect

Bro he just turned that dummy around and full-throttle humped it into submission. 3k dps. He bent that thing over and reminded him what it's like to be a real person again.

He gave that dummy a barrel of monkeys full of fun.

So our FP was right at HK during the cut scene in FE. I imagine upon login we'll be back at the entrance with all mobs reactivated, right? Either way, it's a cake-walk. Just thought it was great timing as this was the final part I needed... :D