Double Bladed Training

CAPTJTK

I'm now a level 15 Assassin and have yet to see where I recieve training for double bladed sabers. I cannot find anything that leads me there (which the game usually does a great job at). Could someone help me out please, with detail other than 'The dude on the ship.

Thanks.

I'm now a level 15 Assassin and have yet to see where I recieve training for double bladed sabers. I cannot find anything that leads me there (which the game usually does a great job at). Could someone help me out please, with detail other than 'The dude on the ship.

Thanks.

It should have been automatic, look in your inventory for an item you can open, that will have your first staff saber.

Thanks.

When you first select your AC as Assassin, you get a bag in your inventory that has some helpful assassin things in it. One of those items is a saber staff.

I know, I was a bit confused about that too and it wasn't exactly intuitive. Then I saw an unknown item in my bag and it finally made sense, lol.

I know about the satchel and I have like 3 staff sabers. What I need is the Training. Who do I Train under to get the Training I need to be Trained properly to actually use double blades. Edited by CAPTJTK

I know about the satchel and I have like 3 staff sabers. What I need is the Training. Who do I Train under to get the Training I need to be Trained properly to actually use double blades.

It is automatic when you select Assassin as your AC. Are you putting talent points into a Assassin tree?

Apparently its not automatic. And yes, I am feeding points into my tree. I cannot equip a staff saber. Period.

Somebody said on the server to talk with someone on 'the ship'. I have no idea what he means. Then I got ridiculed for even asking about it.

Apparently its not automatic. And yes, I am feeding points into my tree. I cannot equip a staff saber. Period.

Somebody said on the server to talk with someone on 'the ship'. I have no idea what he means. Then I got ridiculed for even asking about it.

Bug report it, then. It IS automatic.

I think you're going to need to contact customer support. I don't think there's any way to manually train it, it's a major bug that you didn't automatically get it.

Confirm that you actually chose assassin and not sorcerer as your AC though before contacting customer support. I know, I'm sure you didn't, but I had to suggest it in case you haven't 100% confirmed it. Good luck.

If you spoke to the NPC, got the AC quest, chose assassin and cannot equip the double bladed saber you need to contact ingame support.