Lvl 50 Prevents New Codex Entries?

So last night my friends and I ran Directive 7 for the first time. The 3 of them were 50 and I was still 48. At the first point of a new Codex entry I simply made mention of it. My friends said they didn't receive one. Later on in the flashpoint I got another one and they hadn't received it either.

So I was wondering since Codex entries give you exp and you no longer gain it as a lvl 50, does it prevent you from opening new entries? Like I had said it all our first times going into that particular flashpoint. If so I'm guessing this is some sort of bug.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

So last night my friends and I ran Directive 7 for the first time. The 3 of them were 50 and I was still 48. At the first point of a new Codex entry I simply made mention of it. My friends said they didn't receive one. Later on in the flashpoint I got another one and they hadn't received it either.

So I was wondering since Codex entries give you exp and you no longer gain it as a lvl 50, does it prevent you from opening new entries? Like I had said it all our first times going into that particular flashpoint. If so I'm guessing this is some sort of bug.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

I noticed this myself when I reached 50. You still get the codex entries, however you no longer receive the notice for it displayed across your UI. I think there's a preference option to turn it back on. I'll dig around and post if I find anything.