View Single Post

Emprarchi
07.19.2019 , 12:42 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by MJSCHNEIDER View Post
That happened before definetly.
I was not part of the guild when a conquest started but joined thursday or so, finished my goal and did not get the achievment (happened months ago)
CS answer was "you were not in when the conquest started so you're not eligible".

For this time's Dantooine (conquered it first week) I sent a ticket stating my character's name (which had been in the guild before start of conquest) asking to be granted both Pirate Incursion and Conqueror of Dantooine.
I got the answer "Sorry for that. Yes I can verify you are eligible, next time you log in you will have both achievments"
yet I heard from other guild members who got none or only the Conqueror achievment (but not the Pirate incursion one, looking forward to a smart BW employee confirming how that is possible )

So my only conclusion is... Train your CS reps better or at least have them read the same guidebook ?
Thanks for your post ! I'm one of the members that recieved only the Conqueror achievement and not the Pirate incursion. I've written 3 tickets and had for only anwer "I can't grant "Pirate Incursion" based on the Studio decision, write to the devs". I don't understand how it's even possible since members recieved it. It's really unfair to see that even if you play the same way than your mates, you don't receive the same reward based on the decision of the employee that anwsered you...