Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the same concerning Jahuro.

Though, I just realized a critical mistake... I used 30 points on Dominate Mind, when the first level is supposed to be free, meaning I would have 5 points still to spend...

Side Note: Why do we not have Force Sense as a first rank free? It seems like one of those that all force sensitives, even untrained, have.

Some untrained have, some dont. Its unneccisary with Forcre sight. Force sight is the core ability and basically lowest "force sense" if its not a core ability I dont thnk it should be free with out prereq's..... 1 point isnt to large to ask. :p

Due to my error with Dominate mind taking 30 instead of its proposed 25, is anyone opposed to me directing those 5 missing points to getting my force sight to lvl 3 *3 points* and getting push/pull to level 2? *2 points*

Due to my error with Dominate mind taking 30 instead of its proposed 25, is anyone opposed to me directing those 5 missing points to getting my force sight to lvl 3 *3 points* and getting push/pull to level 2? *2 points*

course not, do not forget to add in Shadow vision, with Force sight at master rank the first rank is Free.... (also I believe Force wave may be free with rank 2 Push)

Edited by tunewalker

Believe it or not your missing a free force ability....

-Saber barrier* (with Rank 3 Form 3 or Rank 4 Form 5) because of your proficiency with Form III....

Also you should have a free rank 1 force repulse....

Edit: also dont know if you noticed this but the prereqs for Mind trick and Cleanse mind (iE rank 1's ) require points spent in Force Persuasion which you have set as Rank 1 Free instead of Master 5 points....

Saber Barrier requires dual blades according to Wookieepedia.

course not, do not forget to add in Shadow vision, with Force sight at master rank the first rank is Free.... (also I believe Force wave may be free with rank 2 Push)

That reminds me, are the first rank frees of the telekentic tree that require force push/pull Lvl 2 or lvl 3? Any idea? We never went over that part...

Saber Barrier requires dual blades according to Wookieepedia.

Oh my bad I thought it was a different technique, never mind. We should change that to requireing a certain level of Saber proficiency and TK skill and NOT be free..... Thank you for pointing that out I apoligize LK....

Edited by tunewalker

Just to make sure... No one believes that Darth Jahuro is too powerful?

I ask merely to ensure that it is still fun, even though it is perfectly within the power allotment.

Just don't try and piss him off, and most should be fine. :D

Interested to know why you think my character would work with a Mandalorian, even Clan Ordo, Nala.

He is a member of a "traditional" group of Mandalorians, If you will, He is EXTREMELY loyal to the Republic and Jedi,Having followed Jicoln Cadera and Respected Mandalore the Preservers Teachings

I ask merely to ensure that it is still fun, even though it is perfectly within the power allotment.

nope follows the rules you rely on not getting caught.... you get caught you can fend off but a specialized combatant can and will kick your rear as far as I can tell.

The whole if you see him you are instantly overwhelmed by fear thing should be done away with, It seems like he would be a Dread Master with THAT kind of power

nope follows the rules you rely on not getting caught.... you get caught you can fend off but a specialized combatant can and will kick your rear as far as I can tell.

I am not so sure, due to his severe mental focus... I wouldn't put it past him to simply play with an opponents mind long enough to escape. Or a focused Force Fear.

But yeah, most of his powers are indirect. Not defenseless in a fight, he would have to rely on cunning and being able to tamper with the opponents mind for the duration to win. If he can not, he will likely flee.

The whole if you see him you are instantly overwhelmed by fear thing should be done away with, It seems like he would be a Dread Master with THAT kind of power

On sight you are not overwhelmed. He just makes others uneasy. Though, if he focuses very hard on a single individual, I wouldn't put it past the target to run away.

I am not so sure, due to his severe mental focus... I wouldn't put it past him to simply play with an opponents mind long enough to escape. Or a focused Force Fear.

But yeah, most of his powers are indirect. Not defenseless in a fight, he would have to rely on cunning and being able to tamper with the opponents mind for the duration to win. If he can not, he will likely flee.

absolutely 1 Jedi with "calm mind" screws you over HARD..... lol