Dreadful Entity and DreadTooth 10 stack Kill Videos

Have a few videos on these kills - please visit our website for constant update:

http://raidordie.com/news_entries/133113

direct link to videos --- DT 10 stack:

http://www.twitch.tv/fuzzycg/c/1903023#

Dreadful Entity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NHjDpWSg_2c -- this one is the best viewpoint

http://www.twitch.tv/fuzzycg/c/1903097 -- alternate viewpoint

Enjoy! As I mentioned, we will have our written strategies in the next couple weeks.

One thing I noticed is he dropped a Hazmat helmet. Not a denova helm. I don't think he was supposed to be killed before level 55 so it makes me wonder if w'ell be seeing hazmat armoring and hazmat comms in the expansion.

Hazmat is the equivalent of black hole and currently exists in the game.

Incorrect. Hazmat is equivalent to Dread Guard (formerly Denova) and also drops off of HM Writhing Horror, HM TFB, NiM T&Z, NiM Kephess. Black Hole and Campaign are the same tier.

To be a little more specific about it, Hazmat is off-brand Dread Guard like Black Hole is off-brand Campaign. The only difference is the plates don't carry the set bonus.

MoX's video for Dreadtooth 10 stack and Dreadful entity.

Notice our superb PVP defense force! ;) Benefits of being in a guild with 65+ active raiders.

your superb pvp group only killed 1 rep while tossing circle heals down on the main raid...wish I had that kind of backup! Nice job, but deargod man the song...all I thought about was frenchmen waving white flags during the entire video!

your superb pvp group only killed 1 rep while tossing circle heals down on the main raid...wish I had that kind of backup! Nice job, but deargod man the song...all I thought about was frenchmen waving white flags during the entire video!

Also perks of having 65 active raiders ;) Side note: Pre nerf when this first came out on 5 stacks we built a huge formation where 24 people were in the raid, all either tanks, dps, or tank healers. Then we had 8+ sorcs split to heal the support groups and still couldn't down it. Got it to under 20% a few times. I WISH I had videos of that :(.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

Actually we had our pvp group sweep it prior to us engaging. They were pinned in their own base while we did DT. And the one Repub guy was JDB trolling us.

Actually we had our pvp group sweep it prior to us engaging. They were pinned in their own base while we did DT. And the one Repub guy was JDB trolling us.

Yeah, the republic guy that attacked was our own guildie trolling us. We had a pretty substantial group locking down the repub spawn but it was pretty irrelevant since it was a 1 shot.

heh you can see the extras dpsing and healing outside:P but yeah grats on the kills.

heh you can see the extras dpsing and healing outside:P but yeah grats on the kills.

World boss is a world boss. Also I think you missed the point which was we had a 24 man raid, a raid of PVPers encircling us to prevent outside PVP (and consequently throw down puddles and off heals whilst not pvping, you can't DPS the boss for more than a second before you get wiped to the anti-swarm mechanic), and a raid of people locking down their base :p.

Yes we are quite large. No I cannot spare any members ;).