So who is unsubbing

Dafydil

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely, yeah. "Krackers" is not available as a name, makes me sad. + Terribad ping. + Friends leaving = One sad scoundrel.

Well hopefuly who ever has longer play time will keep names Im not looking foward to losing Carth Onasi but ehh **** happens aye.

nope cause,been here since early access, i play at 500ms ping so clearly ping wont be a deterrent to me , see you guys on the US servers.

Yeah hopefuly we can get into JC though harbinger sucks so bad :S if we cant maybe we should just re-roll on the JC makes some slingers lmao

Edited by Dafydil

Well hopefuly who ever has longer play time will keep names Im not looking foward to losing Carth Onasi but ehh **** happens aye.

Yeah hopefuly we can get into JC though harbinger sucks so bad :S

use a pokemon name, there are so many to pick from

Yeah yeah you go from 20 to 160-180 ms which for me I hardly notice the diff and thats playing a Shadow,Guardian and A scrapper scoundrel on US servers as a ranged class you wont even notice it tbh so imo you should be subbing for the better playing experience with more people honestly Kript you started on these servers when I did you remember when 50 PvP used to pop frequently @ 7am AEST now instead the first pops are at like 1pm thats how much the servers pvp pop has died out. Ive recently been on the Harbinger the queue pops for both 50 and pre 50 were popping all day even @ prime Aussie time the queue pops on the Harbinger are faster than Dalborras as much as I would personally rather The Bastion or the Jedi Covenant this is no reason to unsub its a reason to re-sub.

-Carth

Edited by Dafydil

Well first, i work so i dont get on at 1pm to play.. PVP pops are fine on Dalborra lately, sure down when the 2x XP is up but other than that im happy with the pops.

And when i started on the US servers i didnt PVP a lot, i was PVE focused on my sage.

Im not going to pay for the same ammount for something less..

Eh you an your mates are nothing but trolls.

How is that a troll I am actually looking forward to this transfer just because you don't want it and are unsubbing because of ping doesn't mean I wont enjoy a higher pop server with better pops .... honestly im glad people like you are unsubbing.

-Carth

Edited by Dafydil

How is that a troll I am actually looking forward to this transfer just because you don't want it and are unsubbing because of ping doesn't mean I wont enjoy a higher pop server with better pops .... honestly im glad people like you are unsubbing.

-Carth

lol you bads have been trolling this server to get it shut down for ages. Just so you can be fodder for the US pvp queues. Have fun getting owned by ranked teams..

Edited by Amlici

lol you bads have been trolling this server to get it shut down for ages. Just so you can be fodder for the US pvp queues. Have fun getting owned by ranked teams..

No actually I would of rathered APAC merge so I can play against the decent guilds on MDN because no one queues for ranked here but this is better than nothing you're an idiot I PvP on US servers fine you just suck.

and this is why I can't wait for people like you to unsub I picked a PvE server to PvP on ohmylord its like people on PvP servers don't do PvE omgwtfbbq.

Is it that big of a deal that people PvP on a PvE server? like seriously lmao theres no difference between servers anyway PvP server for world PvP? what world PvP this game can't even handle 10v10.

I honestly considered unsubbing, but, I thought I'd be rational about it, and give Harbinger a shot (that's definitely the server we're merging with, right?).

To my surprise, the constant 180-240ms connection doesn't seem to change my gameplay at all (I've had two spikes up to 500ms in the last 45 minutes, but even THAT wasn't overly bad).

Obviously, I haven't tried out the PvP yet, but I can see myself being happy with more regular pops (I once waited 68 minutes for a Warzone Pop on Dalborra, only to have the game end early because we didn't field two full teams) and if I get slaughtered, obviously I just need to work harder at my PvP skillset.

If it changes the PvE pop-rate as well (Dalborra is freaking ABYSMAL for it's pop-rate, even during Peak Hour, and I'm saying that as a HEALER, with it being almost non-existent during low-population time) then I'll be freaking ecstatic.

All in all, I'll be happy enough with the merge (I would have preferred all three APAC servers get combined into a Super Server, but we can't get what we want all the time) and I won't be un-subbing until I actually get a chance to play on the combined servers.

TL-DR - Anyone who unsubs prematurely is a sook, and you need to sack up, and give the merge a chance.

Edited by Thebetts

I honestly considered unsubbing, but, I thought I'd be rational about it, and give Harbinger a shot (that's definitely the server we're merging with, right?).

To my surprise, the constant 180-240ms connection doesn't seem to change my gameplay at all (I've had two spikes up to 500ms in the last 45 minutes, but even THAT wasn't overly bad).

Obviously, I haven't tried out the PvP yet, but I can see myself being happy with more regular pops (I once waited 68 minutes for a Warzone Pop on Dalborra, only to have the game end early because we didn't field two full teams) and if I get slaughtered, obviously I just need to work harder at my PvP skillset.

If it changes the PvE pop-rate as well (Dalborra is freaking ABYSMAL for it's pop-rate, even during Peak Hour, and I'm saying that as a HEALER, with it being almost non-existent during low-population time) then I'll be freaking ecstatic.

All in all, I'll be happy enough with the merge (I would have preferred all three APAC servers get combined into a Super Server, but we can't get what we want all the time) and I won't be un-subbing until I actually get a chance to play on the combined servers.

TL:DR - Anyone who unsubs prematurely is a sook, and you need to sack up, and give the merge a chance.

Exactly there needs to be more people like you sir. THIS IS A GOOD THING.