Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

My question is:

Will you be creating any new planets, asteroids, long lost space stations, etc... that will be open questing for both factions in the same zones, Republic, Empire, that will have those quests cross over into each others territory. Thus involving open world PvP as open world pvp is actually supposed to function?

This could easily involving ancient discoveries that both Republic and Empire want to obtain. ie the Rakkata.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am curious to see if your team of Developers are going to implement a space combat PVP and a manual pilot mode for space travel? I was thinking it would be really cool if you DEVs made space combat in outer space where you could control where you fly to manually and maybe space combat system could be simular to Star Wars Rogue Squadron where you and a group of 3 others could all be in a squad and take on enemies in head to head dog fights. maybe also I know I know.. limit 1 question per thread but this is the only thread I'll post on. If previous things I mentioned do get implemented into the game, can there be epic space station pvp battles hosted on weekends? Now that would be amazing, I honestly believe you guys did a fantastic job on almost all aspects of the game so far (I have a lvl 50 and lvl 27) so I have seen almost all of your content. However I do think space combat/space ship controls are lacking.. not to critique too much but in space missions I feel like I'm controlling a paper airplane. on a side note I would also like to mention that guild fortresses or guild space stations would be a wise addition to this game and add depth for pvp and rp players alike. Thanks for reading my question/ideas. P.S George Lucas , If you make a "Shadows of the Empire" Movie featuring Dash Rendar as the main character, I will die a happy man.

There are all sorts of little bugs that are happening.

One example is Elara appearing in the bed and standing up at the same time, then later after the chat where she returns (the one where she has a different hairstyle) she is seen lying on the floor instead of standing.

Is this it, or will these all be squished over time?

• Dev Post
Hey folks! We're closing question submissions (and this thread) now. Keep your eyes open this Friday (2/10), when we'll provide answers to ten of your questions. We'll also open up a new Q&A thread Friday to start taking questions for the next Q&A. Thanks for posting your questions! Edited by AllisonBerryman