Sentinel - Dual Saber Throw w/ Electrobaton

Uber_the_Goober

I'd just like to see if Bioware is aware of it.

If they aren't then the game is doomed. Just about any Cartel weapon related animation/special effect is bugged in some ways.

Edited by LeJarC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey-oooo. Bumping my own thread just to throw it back out there - I know there's a ton of 2.8 related bug threads.

This one's been happening since at least 2.7 when I got my electrobatons.

While we're at it, how difficult would it be for the "glow" emanated on the ground from the electrobaton's color crystal to actually match the one that's in there? Currently it just stays orange regardless...my character has a "green" theme, to go with the name "Pickle'jar" and the orange color doesn't match.

This is something we are aware of and looking into - thanks!

The color, on the other hand, is working as intended. It is mentioned in the tooltip in the Cartel Market that it retains its original color. Sorry for any confusion!

Thanks for the response.

Well that's poo-stinky. I'll make sure to not bother using any expensive color crystals then...

Might as well mention it here, when you throw the MD-5 Shock Viper Viroblade with a Juggernaut's saberthrow, for the animation it changes into a lightsaber (which does have the same colour as the crystal that it has modded into it). Edited by LegendOfShadows

Might as well mention it here, when you throw the MD-5 Shock Viper Viroblade with a Juggernaut's saberthrow, for the animation it changes into a lightsaber (which does have the same colour as the crystal that it has modded into it).

Same thing happens with the Corrupter Blades (looks like you threw a lightsaber instead) - not sure if that's intentional or not.

The color, on the other hand, is working as intended. It is mentioned in the tooltip in the Cartel Market that it retains its original color. Sorry for any confusion!

Just noticed last night...my crippling throw animates green, like my color crystal...

Which goes against what you just said here.

Any idea on if the twin saber throw will also animate to the color crystal, or stay orange?