An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the next threads.

1. Force Ghosts (darthnamel)

2. Wedge Antilles- Early Years (Talon VII)

3. The Dark Wars (Main thread series)

It's pretty late where I am right now, so I should get Force Ghosts posted tomorrow.

It's pretty late where I am right now, so I should get Force Ghosts posted tomorrow.

Thanks aurbere

wedge the early years lol. Told ya Wedge was gonna be a BIG one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to get back to work on these threads. So here is a preview of my next thread.

Created by the Sorceror of Tund Rokur Gepta, this ability was briefly mentioned in Lando Clarissian's memoir, How to Succeed in Everything.

Don't worry Talon, this thread is just a way for me to get back into the swing of things. You'' get your Wedge thread.

I'm going to get back to work on these threads. So here is a preview of my next thread.

Created by the Sorceror of Tund Rokur Gepta, this ability was briefly mentioned in Lando Clarissian's memoir, How to Succeed in Everything.

Don't worry Talon, this thread is just a way for me to get back into the swing of things. You'' get your Wedge thread.

The library expands! Fantastic!

Still waiting on the BattleZone though... :jawa_evil:

I think im going to have to make an entire thread explaining why
is NOT kreia.

Redirecting people to Beni's thread doesnt seem to be working :p

Keep posting it! Post it everywhere! :D

No but about the Entity, in theory it has to be Kreia but clearly BioWare has misinterpreted the character. People assume that the guys running the show know everything, but its not true. Take Abel G. Pena - he thought Darth Traya was 'the definition of pure evil' - I laughed at his ignorance. :p

So hopefully we'll see no more of here, which is unfortunate.

I'm gonna have to agree. I don't think they got her character right. IF it is her, which I hope it isn't.

Indeed.

"Pure Dark Side Entity" "Loved the Emperor"

Those two alone show that it simply can't be her, no matter what they say. Loving someone so devoted to the force, only looking to empower himself with it?

I shouldn't even have to say anything about the Pure Dark side part, that's just drivel.

I better! Been waiting how long now -taps foot impatiently-

Kk... The word Ability confused me here...

I assume you mean the Bio-weapon inside the Torpedo....

Hmm? Is that the thingemahbobbeh you're doing the article on? Because the word Ability confused me o.0

Kk... The word Ability confused me here...

I assume you mean the Bio-weapon inside the Torpedo....

Hmm? Is that the thingemahbobbeh you're doing the article on? Because the word Ability confused me o.0

Nope, it's a Force power. Though it does involve a machine of sorts.