Can not make up my mind on a Jugg/SM...

Whiteskull

both are 28 my SM does kill a little faster but dies so much faster lol the jugg on the other hand does so little damage yet takes way more damage :(

Can jugg at-lest help in PVE dungeons as a good tank or are powertechs preferd or wz other then huttball?

Also how many guilds are useing SM in dungeon runs or pvp groups?

Edited by Whiteskull

I don't know which is better, though I love running around as a Marauder. I just rolled another warrior and will be leveling her Jugg to see how it compares. I would probably lean towards Marauder because you do more damage and if you're worried about dying, bring out Quinn to heal you through everything. :)

end game jugg is weak as water if that helps. it's very frustrating, armor doesn't work in pvp, if they increased our dmg by 100% we would still be well below dps of other classes for pve and pvp

^^ Straight QQ there...

Leveled both Mara and Jugg to 50. PVP as Jugg is more rewarding - more badges - and PVE DPS wit Mara is really good.

Mara's are good if youre not the focus of the damage, and the jugg can take a few hits and still belt out comparable damage to the SM.

All boils down to playstyle, gearing and knowing your class

^^ Straight QQ there...

Leveled both Mara and Jugg to 50. PVP as Jugg is more rewarding - more badges - and PVE DPS wit Mara is really good.

Mara's are good if youre not the focus of the damage, and the jugg can take a few hits and still belt out comparable damage to the SM.

All boils down to playstyle, gearing and knowing your class

I agree with this.

I have a 50 jugg and a 50 sentinel and they're both quite a bit of fun, but for different reasons. I definitely prefer to pvp with my jugg over the sent though, but I think that's because I'm a terrible pvp'er and don't play the sentinel to its fullest potential.