Optimal RWZ composition

Arkillon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have a sorc/sage DPS in the group somewhere. Casual (Thurinlore) and Old Republic War (Komissar) each run one. Kiting is much easier in rateds because their melee will try and not over extend.

1 PT

1 Sin

1 Carnage

1 Sniper

1 Sorc DPS

1 Sorc bubble heals

1 Hybrid tank Jugg.

1 operative heals.

try somthing like

-jugg tank

-sin tank

-op healer

-sorc healer ( bubble if against heavy melee)

-hybrid snipers x2

- smash mara x2 ( 1 with mobile respec for carn pred)

run this line up becuase will snipers dominate in range dps they also have the most CC and defensive moves from melee, while in hybrid they blow people up while having AOE, since they have orbital they can place it on nodes in a roatation preventing cap

we run 2 maras becuase they survive alot longer than juggs and can both respec carn for huttball or just provide 2 regular predations. smash is so so inportant to have, it downs people when clumped and cuases the tanks and healers to freak out becuase 4 people dropped to 1/3 thier health while dps are blowing 1 player inparticular up

this is a hard line-up to master but very effective

Spreading out and healing dots is hard..

EDIT:

woah.Woah. WOAH.

2 sorcs may be a waste, but a healer and a Komissar-class sorc is not a waste.

BATCH. (of gluten-free cookies)

You know you miss that old comp, you know, emptying force by bubbling with 2 op healers when there could be a sorc healer too

Edited by Thurinlore

Ummmm the problem is that I'm not in it, Merc heals is a must for any MAN COMP. Plus I find Operative to be shallow and pedantic. SHALLOW AND PEDANTIC. lemonkeyface.jpg

havent much played with you =\ gg and hotshot are good mando healers and oldjorm i think was his name wasnt a bad merc healer... mathrim isn't bad... but never much played with you in rateds to judge =\ still love u raz <3

edited statement:

hey mike, i love you and what not, but are you going to discredit every <Casual> member that you and Evan let Ohh run off using the excuse you "Didn't want him playing for HSP" or just the one that you didn't like because i troll you in mumble and i cut up too much? remember that time i took up for you when ohh was about to make you cry? play nice. everyone in the rated community knows i played more than 5 games with a casual tag... it was 6 times, i have the screen shots.

Edited by XeSTiL

Xest, I love you and whatnot, but please shut up. You've played rateds with us like 5 times. Please stop using our success for whatever it is you're doing on these forums.

forgot to quote you. hopefully you get some kind of notification for quotes <3

I am in love with this ego trolling thread. This makes me smile. Me personally, 8 good players, meow mix style.

check the edited statement... if the "#1 healer U.S." that according to Thundaga "never beat me(Thundaga) in rateds" is going to try to throw low blows we can start making this really funny :)

only came back to troll certain cowards in "Casual" that used to talk trash about certain ppl's egos and how they would "kill the guild" and "we don't need them" and "f--k them I can out game him on any game even WoW." but as soon as they had the chance to say this to the person that they were talking about behind his back they started acting like a scolded dog. I've got tons of ammo for this one.

"Xest isn't good" is going to be all he has to say i'm sure.

check the edited statement... if the "#1 healer U.S." that according to Thundaga "never beat me(Thundaga) in rateds" is going to try to throw low blows we can start making this really funny :)

only came back to troll certain cowards in "Casual" that used to talk trash about certain ppl's egos and how they would "kill the guild" and "we don't need them" and "f--k them I can out game him on any game even WoW." but as soon as they had the chance to say this to the person that they were talking about behind his back they started acting like a scolded dog. I've got tons of ammo for this one.

"Xest isn't good" is going to be all he has to say i'm sure.

LOL!!! I still remeber Thundaga's squeal of get off me Hallow when I would face him in warzones and we were on mumble. I just think it's funny that so much ego is put into rateds. The reason I continue to not due rateds, besides the unfriendly OPmosphere, is that it's just too easy. You get support, you give support. I enjoy the challenge of solo queueing, and facing rateds premades, and seeing how much chaos I can cause. That is why I find it amusing, not for any other reason. People trash talk, it's what they do. When Meow mix First started there was trash talk every where from potf guilds and others, but if you remain quiet and rise above them and crush them in numbers, wins, and spirit, then that talk falls away. And everyone keeps their dignity while you gain respect from your peers, and haters.

Edited by AngelofCain

well mikey here had a lot to say about one of the guys we played rateds with until he actually came into channel... then it was tail tucked silence if he even almost raised his voice towards mike. Mikey made a different mumble because myself and a few others were "immature" or "childish" with our humor and they stopped taking some of the guys to rateds because of it too... sorry it's a game bro. but there's a direct relationship between how loose we were in mumble and our win percentage compared to how "uptight" everyone started to become in casual mumble at the time of my surgery... oh but i only played 5 rated games :) i'm about to piss off some people i can tell... oh well.

well mikey here had a lot to say about one of the guys we played rateds with until he actually came into channel... then it was tail tucked silence if he even almost raised his voice towards mike. Mikey made a different mumble because myself and a few others were "immature" or "childish" with our humor and they stopped taking some of the guys to rateds because of it too... sorry it's a game bro. but there's a direct relationship between how loose we were in mumble and our win percentage compared to how "uptight" everyone started to become in casual mumble at the time of my surgery... oh but i only played 5 rated games :) i'm about to piss off some people i can tell... oh well.

competition is good, destroying it is better.