Dismount affected by mount/character lvl or class?

Tuskenkiller

HI there fellow Swtor players.

I am not a new player per se i have a lvl 55 guardian and leveling a sentinel (lvl 29) atm,i have noticed that i get dismounted a lot of times on my sentinel while it almost never happens on my guardian.

Was wondering if the lvl difference,mount,level of speeder piloting or maybe the class has to do something with it.

Could someone please tell me why this happens?

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

It depends on the speeder, If you have a grade 1 generic speeder you have a really high chance of getting knocked off. the chance goes down as you get better speeders. but if you want the absolute best protection, buy a Cartel Market speeder off the GTN. those provide the best chances of not getting knocked off. and if you spend some CC's you can get the ability to obtain that speeder with ANY character in your legacy.

It depends on the speeder, If you have a grade 1 generic speeder you have a really high chance of getting knocked off. the chance goes down as you get better speeders. but if you want the absolute best protection, buy a Cartel Market speeder off the GTN. those provide the best chances of not getting knocked off. and if you spend some CC's you can get the ability to obtain that speeder with ANY character in your legacy.

I did buy my sentinel a Meirm Bullfrog so i shouldnt be getting knocked out all the time right?

It also gets better with a higher level of speeder piloting. Rank 2 at level 30, and Rank 3 at level 40. Each rank has better protection against getting knocked off.

Ah ok its all clear then,my guardian has lvl 3 piloting while my sentinel has only level 1,thanks for the info.

In my experience it is more the piloting training rank you have versus the speeder itself; the better trained you are the less likely damage will knock you off. That being said, it would not surprise me if specific speeders did have an advantage in this area over others.