"New Gear" In 1.2

Schwarzwald

Why does the Sith Warrior look like a he is in some flat, ugly textured clown suit? The BH and trooper.. They all seem to get varied polygons to show difference in their suits, even on chest ornaments, but nope, not with the juggernaut. has this cloak clasp that is essentially paper against their chest.

Trooper wins with best looking gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zdTpIfDWyr4#t=107s

Until you've been forced to wear the ridiculously stupid looking Sentinel gear on the republic side, you can't complain :) sith warrior gear looks soooooooo much better by comparison. Gold spandex suit, anyone?

Ergh, not a big fan of it either. Especially that helm...

I think trooper wins best looking for me.

I have to admit the Trooper armor in that one does look tense. But I have to wonder if that Trooper is carrying the microwave on his back still. That's the one thing about the current Trooper armors that just really kills it for me (as if the shoulder rockets weren't enough) they can make hot pockets in the field.

i seriously doubt that the mara armor will look like what was shown for the SW since mara's wear medium armor. but then again when it comes to armor Mara's get shafted ....

Lol I think the BM set looks amazing for marauders, especially with 2 white lightsabers. New BH gear looks amazing though.

That new armor look is not my cup of tea. I keep imagining a conversation between my SW and an Imperial Armorer.

Imperial Armorer: "Thank you for coming in,my lord. I wanted you to see your new armor right away."

<Unveils armor>

Me: "What is that? It looks like the twisted progeny of a Killik and a human. I'm not wearing that. Did Servant Two give you the design details,because he's a bit...off. Wait, is this a joke? Did Darth Bruce put you up to this? That guy is always playing practical jokes,ooooo,I'm gonna get him good for this."

Imperial Armorer:"Um,no,my lord. This is your new armor. By the way, I wouldn't wear it on Alderaan at all. Might get a potshot or two your way if you do."

Me:" Someone get the Emperor on the holoterminal for me! This is outrageous!"

<Gets the Emperor on the holoterminal>

Me:" My lord, it's about the new armor,it's not all that fitting for the Emperor's Wrath if I dare say so...Yes...I understand...Yes...I couldn't make out the last part over the laughter...Great,he hung up."

Imperial Armorer:"Shall I wrap this up for you,my lord, or would you like to wear it out?"

Edited by Temeluchus

Don't see the problem I love the new look it is way better than the darth megatron look we had before and if you don't like it pull the mods , but I think it looks great.

FUNNY STUFF.

and

where are you guys looking to see the new armor look?

Edited by BrotherJohn

I just want armor that looks like medium armor (hello, leather?), and a chance to have armor with my hood up before I get to level 50 for my Mara. Is that to much to ask? *sigh*

Leather? Really? I mean, I agree that medium armor should have a definite difference to heavy armor, but leather? You realize the setting this game takes place in?

Does anyone know if the new armor that we see in the video is PvE or PvP armor? I really hope it's not both just with different colors...