If Companions could post to the forums.

Infernixx

I am called Khem Val, Servant of Tulak Hord, and devourer of the rebels at Yn and Chabosh, consumer of the Dromund system, and I am freezing my scarred *** off.

I come to you today, demanding justice. My Master, a puny little Sith, insists on taking me to Hoth even though I have but a loincloth and Deshade dignity. They laugh at Khem when I come back onboard and immediately head to engine room to heat myself in heat exhaust from engine.

Hear me, Developers. Give me armor and clothing that appear on my form or I shall find you and devour you whole!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bioware;

I am writing to you per Code 77 subsection 2 of the Galactic Republic Military Interplanetary Communication Guideline stating my requisition of higher quality air filters for the BT-7 Thunderclap. Despite C2-N2s best efforts, the droid is incapable of detecting the varied odors of a demolitions expert Weequay, a archaeology obsessed Gand and at time a Male Cathar in heat. Not all the Alderaanin nectar in the known regions could cover up the, to put it politely, smells that drift through the ship from time to time.

Signed

Sgt Elara Dorn: Havoc Squad

Dear Bioware - would it be at all possible to get my own kettle in my quarters - I truly love tea but I don't like sharing the galley with the others as they are all more than a little strange (a Rakghoul, a Killik, a heuristic Droid who keeps threatening EVERYONE and a very angry Rattataki called Kaliyo)

I wish to have my own kettle as I am sure that Kaliyo is constantly spitting in my tea. Please grant me this lowly wish of my own kettle.

Yours sincerely,

Ensign Raina Temple

jaesa:

i sense...QQing...hate...and noobness!no!what sort of sith trick is this i would have known if the forums were so full of retarded people!

(not referring to this post obviously)

Edited by _biddan_

Bear Bioware,

I'm more than happy to be assigned to help and support the new owner of "my" ship.

However, in order to be able to serve the abovementioned owner even better, I demand the installation of several upgrade routines into my Verbo-Brain, so that I can more readily answer to the owner's wishes.

I ask especially for much better species-specific behaviour-scanning technology, so that I can understand the owner's and his/her companions intentions more clearly.

A crate of Alderaanean Honey for pleasing the owner's nostrils would be nice, too.

Sincerely,

C2-N2

Dear Bioware,

I enjoy being the padawan of my master Arisable. She is one of the finest jedi I know but I'm tired of being left on the ship whenever there's technology involved. I'm a geeky jedi. I can handle it but you think I can't and my master had to go along with you because that's how you wrote her story and then of course out of my curiosity I got captured by the sith. If you had just let me go with her, none of this would have happened. Give me a break Bioware. You think that puny little droid can fight better than I can with my double bladed lightsaber?

By the way, thank you for allowing me to close my lightsaber after I finish fighting. I was getting searing pains across my neck from it.

And I'm cuter than Mako by the way...

Yours Truly,

Kira Carsen, Jedi

Dear Bioware,

I have had a glorious time locked in a death struggle with those Imperial dogs but I've found that the fights have become less challenging. Therefore I took the liberty to compile a list of (see attached file) of targets worthy of Havoc Squad! With your permission, I will begin planning our campaign of liberation immeidately!

Sincerely,

M1-4X

P.S. For the Republic!

Dear Bioware,

I have been subject to inhumane treatment since coming into the service of Lord Starscream. I have been locked aboard her starship and have not seen the outside galaxy in months. I am starving and weak. At least, that's how I was before meeting Lord Starscream. Now my condition is deteriorating.

To make matters worse, I am now locked in a closet with Xalek. We are never separated, as we are both prisoners on this tiny fury-class ship.

Help us to become strong so that we may serve our master well.

Sincerely,

Ashara Zavros

Dear Bioware,

Please give us healing specs so that we may see the light of day.

Signed,

-All nonhealing companions

OR

Dear Bioware,

Nerf shock collars. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get back to Sith business. (Grrr)

-Vette

Dear Bioware...

Oh no, if my master catches me sending this to you, she will send me out the air lock. Why, oh why, did you give me voice modulation. I can't help but to say something every time she is near me. Do you understand what you've done to me? She's a Sith juggernaut. She threatens to force choke me every time she walks by because she can't stand my incessant chatter. I desperately need to shut up but I can't. I just can't do it. Please help me.

Desperate on the Fury...

2V-R8

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Jaesa (Light):

Dear Bioware,

I think something's wrong with my master. As I train and further enhance my passive clarity, I sense dark-side energy coming from him whenever I do my daily workout. And just the other day, he requested that I bare his children to continue his legacy. I felt dark-side influence when he asked such a request from me. Please help. I do not want to be the reason for my master's fall to the dark side! And I don't even know what I'm doing to cause this! I'm sorry, Bioware. I get caught up in the moment and forget my place. I will be calm about this. *walks away and meditates*

T7-01:

Bioware = maker // Help requested!

T7 + Kira = playing holochess all day long // T7 = always wins // T7 = bored

Jedi = always chooses Doc for dailies // T7 = requests med-unit + kolto-packs for Jedi

T7 + Jedi = unstoppable again!

Edited by DarthGile

to whom it may concern

having knelt and watched my sith warrior master nail some old hag of a sith, sat with friends and waited while he took my best friend out back and gave her a good seeing to. Then to my horror when he helped me free my sister he took payment in kind with her. Now I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere with him and thought he might take this shock collar off, but no, he has some dark side floozy flouncing about and making herself all available for him any time he fancies.

seriously? can I go live with my old girlfriend Risha and that cute smuggler she has charmed into her life?

Vette