Male or Female and Why?

zorphon

I'm loving my female agent. Honestly I have only used kaliyo the entire game, mostly from a gameplay perspective because I am a healer operative, but also because I love the banter that the Agent and her have. I don't even really care about the other members of the team and always hate when I am forced to use the others lol.

Personally if you want to see what is prolly the closest you will get to a s/s relationship in the game then play a female agent and use kaliyo for all your missions.

I've always had a preference for female characters in mmos's. I've been playing operative type classes in wow since vanialla and I've always like the smaller hitbox and overall just the out of the norm look for female stealth type classes. Also, its fun to mess with the pathetic people playing mmo's who try to flirt with my female character even though i'm a guy. My operative is in her mid 40's and i'm really enjoying the story and the female text options, idk ever since the good old arena glory days i've always experienced really skilled female operative type class playing people thus having a good effect on me. I feel like stealth class males are always awkward and clunky feeling compared to the smooth flowing feel of female characters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
nothing better than a chiss with an english accent

Sure there is. Female body 4 chiss with an english accent:D

Hey, as I say every time I get asked why I play a female toon: If I'm going to essentially stare at someone's rear for hours on end I'd at least like to enjoy the view

Personally, I can't stand the male voice. I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion, but there's just something off about it. It feels too... high-pitched and monotone. Too much like an old male librarian. :p

Are you sure you're not thinking of the male Consular? :p

I like the male IA voice, and it fits perfectly with my Chiss.

Personally, I can't stand the male voice. I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion, but there's just something off about it. It feels too... high-pitched and monotone. Too much like an old male librarian. :p

i'm with ya there i could barley make it to lvl 10 with mine b4 i had to delete it and reroll a female 1. I think there is only a few times i actually heard the male 1 talk and it didn't bother me

Funny thing is, I'm a woman that usually plays male toons and I'm almost always the person in general chat making the "Guy In Real Life" and "Many Men Online Roleplaying as Girls" jokes. It's funny seeing what kind of responses you get when you start saying "Girls don't play MMO's", I start getting all these tells from people going "YES THEY DO OMG".

I personally stick with male toons in MMO's. Just don't feel like putting up with "Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls" or "Guy In Real Life" comments.

Oh, I dunno - had an Ent in SWG. Always got annoyed when I got pst's of the....adult...variety. Until they integrated voice chat into the game, that is. Lemme tell ya, it was hilarious. Bloodfin pop was small enough that it didn't take long before I was able to buff in peace:cool:

And I went with a female Ent because let's face it: a male Ent was a broke Ent

Sure there is. Female body 4 chiss with an english accent:D

That's what my Sniper is, and I'm inclined to agree.

My one minor issue with her look is that her rifle clips through her ample booty when she slings it. Other than that minor quibble, she looks pretty awesome! And I love that voice.

I went with type 4, and gave her a gentle-looking face (as gentle as you can look with glowing red eyes, anyway), because I liked the contrast of her looking so soft and sensual while being a stone-cold killer for the Sith Empire.

That's what my Sniper is, and I'm inclined to agree.

My one minor issue with her look is that her rifle clips through her ample booty when she slings it. Other than that minor quibble, she looks pretty awesome! And I love that voice.

I went with type 4, and gave her a gentle-looking face (as gentle as you can look with glowing red eyes, anyway), because I liked the contrast of her looking so soft and sensual while being a stone-cold killer for the Sith Empire.

Your right. My chiss is a type 4 body chiss as well. It fits the accent really well, and yeah apart from the weapon clipping, it's mighty good that way. I gave her the paler blue skin.

I made a male sniper and a female operative so i could experience both. IMO i like the Operative over the Sniper, mainly becouse I PVP more than I PVE. The Male VA is great and the flirt options for the male are cool. The female VA is also very good, however IMO the flirt options for the female is lacking. I am going to do every class with the male and female. Basically 8 female and 8 male toons so i can experience everything. This is however going to take a while to complete. :)

Your right. My chiss is a type 4 body chiss as well. It fits the accent really well, and yeah apart from the weapon clipping, it's mighty good that way. I gave her the paler blue skin.

The weapon clipping is somewhat irritating, but not a deal breaker. Gave mine a very gentle face, medium blue color, and small left cheek scar. Looks pretty good, I think and fits my play-style for her well, which is mainly light side but with a bit of a mean streak if you cross her