[Spoiler] Jedi Knight

Smashnbash

So I just finished the Jedi Knight main story. I was rather pleased with it. Don't get me wrong it feels a lot like KoTOR....But is it just me, or is it when you kill the Emperor you don't really feel that powerful?

I know you aren't suppose to feel like a Sith, but it terms of the story telling me I am a powerful Jedi, I don't really feel it. I correct myself. I did once, when I broke the Emperor's control on his ship. Then I felt somewhat powerful, but other than that....Nope!

Not saying it's a bad thing, it's just weird how the story isn't saying it that much, then I kill the Emperor....

Ps. Why does killing the Emperor finally make me a Jedi Master, the 50 levels of planet saving, life saving **** I just did wasn't enough?! Thanks Jedi *****.

You didn't kill the Emperor but rather the Voice of the Emperor, with the latter being a vessel designed to house a part of the Emperor's essence.

This is done so the Emperor doesn't put his true body, his true form, at harm following his confrontation with Revan and the Exile, centuries back.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, you just fought some putz who was being puppeteered by the emperor. I doing so, you damaged the emperor, but you (likely) didn't kill him. Heh, and before people figured out and posted the mechanics of that fight, it was actually pretty tough. It's one of those things that was hard in beta and trivial-ish now.

I was more disturbed by the fact that Kaas city was basically completely empty. Should have been running on rooftops while there was search parties down below or going in in a disguise or something..

ps. I see people still want to use spoiler tags inside a spoiler forum :rolleyes:

Edited by Karkais

I was more disturbed by the fact that Kaas city was basically completely empty. Should have been running on rooftops while there was search parties down below or going in in a disguise or something..

ps. I see people still want to use spoiler tags inside a spoiler forum :rolleyes:

I use them at my leisure; Don't remember forcing anyone to do the same. Kindly remove the stick from your backside, please.