Tatooine Canyon kills you every time

septru

It's amazing doc, how someone can act so incredibly childish and obsessed. Me fly hacking doesn't change the fact that you suck? Or is that your excuse whenever you loose a game? Or are these just little childish digs caus ur salty about dongo and mac?

And here I was thinking you are too "mature" for the rest of the swtor community.

we both know I'm not accusing anyone of always cheating, or "needing" to cheat here - you're either pretending to think that or just missing the point

we also both know you and other children in this game think it's funny to fly hack in ranked because you have zero respect for the time and experience other players have, and you deserve to get crap for it

this bug killing you in canyon is an unintended consequence of actions bioware took directly because they were forced to do something by people like you and now you're making threads about it...and it's hilarious to witness

we both know I'm not accusing anyone of always cheating, or "needing" to cheat here - you're either pretending to think that or just missing the point

we also both know you and other children in this game think it's funny to fly hack in ranked because you have zero respect for the time and experience other players have, and you deserve to get crap for it

this bug killing you in canyon is an unintended consequence of actions bioware took directly because they were forced to do something by people like you and now you're making threads about it...and it's hilarious to witness

Saw some weird stuff playing against a bad sage healer those days.

He was able to teleport inside a tent to the other side of the map in a Tatooine Canyon, out of phase walk range and out of that glowing mark (that was near his spawn point).

He was the sole survivor of his team, and done that just to make people chase him all over the map. Childish, isn't it?

Edited by RafaelPeretz

No the bug killing you in Tatooine canyon is a result of the new invisible placed to prevent the exploit to roll out of spawn.

But no doc. The real irony is the accusations you make to people you have zero respect for, while "kids like you" fail to acknowledge players playing right beside you. You think any of your crusher friends got their rating legit?

Edited by septru

When prum calls someone else bad LOL :rolleyes:. At least he admitted to his flyhacking though...

Not even going to justify that with an answer. But if you ever want to talk **** ingame, see you there.

Edited by septru

No the bug killing you in Tatooine canyon is a result of the new invisible placed to prevent the exploit to roll out of spawn.
I'll admit I have trouble keeping track of all the exploits

But no doc. The real irony is the accusations you make to people you have zero respect for, while "kids like you" fail to acknowledge players playing right beside you. You think any of your crusher friends got their rating legit?
the first bit here is too incoherent for me to even understand, and the second bit is just bizarre - I hardly know any of the crushers Edited by yellow_

all toxicity aside, I have fought alongside both prum and doc. I would say both are good players, while prum tends to focus more on 1v1 skill and doc is more "mmo" skill focused.

I would say you are both good at what you do... despite the fact that prum has.... lets say "gravity boots".

I think people like to mess with prum mostly because.. I hate to say it.. prum your kinda sleezy.... but a good player. you beat dacri 1v1 on dot sorc, you did get your top three legit, I was around for your screaming at the computer screen everytime you either had to carry or eat a loss, and I have personaly been on your team through enough wins to know you arent "sh*t" like the general word is in discords

Edited by Seterade

all toxicity aside, I have fought alongside both prum and doc. I would say both are good players, while prum tends to focus more on 1v1 skill and doc is more "mmo" skill focused.

I would say you are both good at what you do... despite the fact that prum has.... lets say "gravity boots".

I think people like to mess with prum mostly because.. I hate to say it.. prum your kinda sleezy.... but a good player. you beat dacri 1v1 on dot sorc, you did get your top three legit, I was around for your screaming at the computer screen everytime you either had to carry or eat a loss, and I have personaly been on your team through enough wins to know you arent "sh*t" like the general word is in discords

I can agree they are both good players but i have only played with/against them in regs. So while i have 0 input regarding the hacks and cheats, this thread and the back and forth are mildly entertaining which is more than i can say for the majority of my pugs lately.

epeen fights don't interest me, I just want people to treat other people's time like time they would their own - as if it has value

that means more of stuff like dueling tournaments and less of the stuff people do because they value their own amusement or elo or whatever above everyone else so they throw games or hack or wintrade and so on and so forth

there is a persistent and obviously ridiculous meme that everything goes because "it's just a game" or "swtor is dead" so you're just free to trample on everyone else as long as you're getting your kicks, whatever they may be. behaving in this manner the second you get off the internet comes across as sociopathic

Edited by yellow_

It's amazing doc, how someone can act so incredibly childish and obsessed. Me fly hacking doesn't change the fact that you suck? Or is that your excuse whenever you loose a game? Or are these just little childish digs caus ur salty about dongo and mac?

And here I was thinking you are too "mature" for the rest of the swtor community.

Hey Prum, have you tried to have the imaginary Jugg push you up here again? For science....

https://imgur.com/a/Solewy8

Lol. Someone that fly hacks complaining that they can't get out of starting area in Tat anymore with roll. Sad. Just use your hacks dummy!

Not even going to justify that with an answer. But if you ever want to talk **** ingame, see you there.

What will you do? I’ve played you in group ranked several times, and you’re a mediocre healer with poor positioning, poor hps output, and nonexistent cleansing. To pretty much every good player in this game, you are a joke.

Fire back with some snappy answer if you’d like, that won’t change the reality that you’re the very definition of mediocre, and you getting a top three makes us all laugh :) Now put on your rocket boots and get back to hosting tournaments that no one cares about buddy.

Edited by SlimeyDoom

I see ranked pvp has transitioned onto the forums. No wonder I'm not getting pops in game. Not sure how the rating system woks here but Prum is definitely in the negatives.

To be fair even a healing sorc has trouble when it's 1v4. Yellow has my vote though, I think he could solo Prum in forumquesting all day every day. I have a soft spot for egalitarians. :D

Two separate matches today folks died to terrain. One was just exiting the start area, and another was a leap down to the first level. QC is non existent in SWTOR. Its pretty sad to have watched two Star Wars MMO's die now. This is a license to print money, but so far, both companies have failed miserably at it. World of Starcraft would solve everything.

Wow, I’m really disappointed to learn that **** (name witheld) uses flying hacks in solo ranked. I understand it’s not to win, but it obviously affects other players ELO, enjoyment and time, which isn’t cool.

My respect for this player because of skill and knowledge goes from up high to down low all because of this revelation. Especially after attacking me when I post about people hacking in this game,

Just because someone hacks, doesn’t mean they are good or bad in skill. Some need it to win and others don’t. If they use hacks in pvp, even for a joke, it wastes other people’s time and ruins their enjoyment of the game.

Honesty, I can’t even understand why the OP made this thread. All it did was highlight the fact that they cheat or hack in the game, wether it’s to gain advantage or just troll people (which is what it is).

Sadly, for every troll hacker, you can be sure there is a hacker or cheat who actually uses it to gain an advantage. Anyone saying that there arent people out there doing that are deluding themselves. If a troll hacker can do it, what’s to stop hackers who actually need to use hacks too win.

Sadly, troll hackers are the only ones that get recognised because they do it blatantly to get attention. Hackers who do it to gain an advantage are more discrete and fly under the radar because they only tweak the hacks enough to gain that small advantage they need to win. Most are undetectable or hard to know if it’s Biobugs or a hack.

While I’m disappointed in Prum, I’m glad this has finally been made public.

Edited by TrixxieTriss